I am unable to play the Destiny 2 DLC in multiple accounts (same “home” xbox. Help!

Discus and support I am unable to play the Destiny 2 DLC in multiple accounts (same “home” xbox. Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has bought the last 2 destiny DLCs and i am unable to play either on my account (same xbox one, set to “home”) I have tried updating the app,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iza jeeenyus, Jan 9, 2023.

1. iza jeeenyus
    iza jeeenyus Guest

I am unable to play the Destiny 2 DLC in multiple accounts (same “home” xbox. Help!

My son has bought the last 2 destiny DLCs and i am unable to play either on my account (same xbox one, set to “home”) I have tried updating the app, restarting, checking in-game, going to “my apps” and checking there. Nothing. Destiny game just says that to play, I need to buy the expansion. I am NOT asking about the season passc we both already have that. I just cant access the Witch Queen dlc. It was purchased and installed under his account (child account). Help!

:)

iza jeeenyus, Jan 9, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. Ev4s1oN Win User

Rise of iron preorder

The content will be on hers, but if her home Xbox is set to the one you play on you will be able to play any content that is under her account. So if you can only get the DLC on her account you will either have to purchase it new on yours (Destiny + The
    Taken King) or purchase it on her account (leaving your account with the credit) and either have her logged in or her home Xbox set to yours. I am not sure if you can purchase the DLC on your account and still then have both your accounts set to the Home Xbox.

This is if I am understanding the situation.

Destiny + The Taken King is linked to her account

You redeemed a code and got credit on your account?
  4. Bartanian Win User

Destiny 2 PC game sharing not working since recent patch?

Similar issue. My children could play Destiny 2 expansions that I had purchased for PC (not seasons) on my desktop until this week. Because of this ability, I purchased Lightfall for both Xbox and PC. Something changed recently so that my Microsoft family (my kids) can no longer play any of my purchased DLC’s for Destiny 2 on PC. They haven’t yet had issues playing on my home Xbox, but now I’m unable to play the new campaign with them. It stinks.
  5. HazyTitan69 Win User

How do I share games and in game content across several consoles in my house?

But I have two separate consoles. I bought a copy of one dlc for destiny 2. I log in on my home Xbox and my wife logs in on our other Xbox and it won’t let her play the dlc for the game because it says she hasn’t bought it, even though my account is on both systems.
  6. Bdog2025 Win User

Destiny 2: Forsaken

Im dealing with that exact same situtiation my friend gifted me destiny 2 forsaken and i am unable to download and i was gifted the dlc around 2 days ago and ive contacted microsoft support multiable time and nothig has changed at this point its just a waiting
    game but you arent alone bud
Thema:

1. I am unable to play the Destiny 2 DLC in multiple accounts (same “home” xbox. Help! - Similar Threads - unable play Destiny

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  4. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  5. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  6. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  7. Unable to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online: I'm trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition on cloud gaming on my PC, but the start button is translucent and won't allow me to click. 95f65b8b-fe96-4056-af07-71492922b44e
  8. Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s: I bought a brand new xbox series s a few days back with utmost excitement to be finally able to play my favourite titles only to realise that i can't play any. My xbox wont run a single game for...
  9. Unable to play multiplayer games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer games.: Whenever I attempt to load into a multiplayer game it gives me the message “The person who bought this needs to sign in” but not only did I buy these games I also redownload them in an attempt to...
  10. UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES: Hi. Im having issues when I want to play online games such as Forza horizon 5 the texas chain saw massacre. Keeps indicating verification of my profile with the servers is not available at the...