I am unable to play Minecraft multiplayer mode

Discus and support I am unable to play Minecraft multiplayer mode in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have updated my xbox privacy settings to enable multiplayer mode. Its been several hours since I made the change, but when I launch minecraft 1.18.2,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NM_24, Jan 26, 2023.

1. NM_24
    NM_24 Guest

I have updated my xbox privacy settings to enable multiplayer mode. Its been several hours since I made the change, but when I launch minecraft 1.18.2, it still shows the multiplayer option as disabled and on hover asks me to check my microsoft account. Can someone please help?

I am unable to play Minecraft multiplayer mode [​IMG]

:)

NM_24, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what device are you using in playing the game? If it's setup correctly, the device that you're using may be requiring a subscription such as on Xbox, you will be needing an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play any multiplayer game.
  3. NM_24 Win User

I'm playing on my windows 10 laptop
  4. Francia J. Win User

That should be okay then. If this is for Minecraft for Windows 10, kindly sign out on Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App and then restart your PC before signing back in.

If this is for Minecraft Java Edition, sign out on Minecraft launcher and then restart before signing back in. Just to re-sync the changes.
  5. EricLeGreeley Win User

Call of Duty WW2 multiplayer issues

Yes i am unable to play any multiplayer mode currently.
  6. Chumcicle214 Win User

Multiplayer not working Xbox one

I have reset everything and still am unable to play multiplayer
Thema:

1. I am unable to play Minecraft multiplayer mode - Similar Threads - unable play Minecraft

2. i have met all requirements, but i am unable to still play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have met all requirements, but i am unable to still play minecraft multiplayer: i have met all the requirements for playing minecraft multiplayer, i have also already activated all options in the privacy settings that allow me to play, but it is still not letting me play...
  3. Why am i unable to play minecraft with my ps5 friend no matter what i try?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to play minecraft with my ps5 friend no matter what i try?: Been trying to get it to work. Tried all the work arounds. Even able to join servers and play together but just cant get into a regular world and play. 31cd388f-ba52-40ab-91e3-8060fa204096
  4. Bought Minecraft on childs account on Xbox Series X, child is unable to play on other console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft on childs account on Xbox Series X, child is unable to play on other console: Hello Everyone, I purchased Minecraft for my child on my Xbox Series X. We got another Series X and setup our child on there but when they try to play it says they need to purchase it. If I log...
  5. Unable to subscribe or play Minecraft realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to subscribe or play Minecraft realms: I am trying to subscribe to and then allow my child’s account to play minecraft realms. He used to be able to do this and now can’t. I have been into settings and ensured that he can create and...
  6. I’m trying to play Minecraft with my friend but it keeps saying unable to join world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play Minecraft with my friend but it keeps saying unable to join world: It’s not even working no matter what I try dfaf499a-04aa-4bcc-aa63-a7cf4573580f
  7. Unable to play Minecraft after I added phone number to my new Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play Minecraft after I added phone number to my new Microsoft account: Hello, Earlier this year I bought Minecraft Java edition and created an account with my mobile phone number (no email addr. linked). A couple of weeks ago I created a Microsoft account...
  8. Minecraft Licensing Post-Migration - Unable to play

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Licensing Post-Migration - Unable to play: I purchased approximately 8 Minecraft accounts pre-Microsoft acquisition under various e-mail addresses. I have migrated two of them. As of this weekend, I am unable to play Java Minecraft on my...
  9. Unable to play minecraft even though purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play minecraft even though purchased: I purchased Minecraft in April and I was able to play it for a few months, but ever since java and bedrock were no longer sold together I've been unable to play the full version of Minecraft,...
  10. unable to Play Multiplayer using Hypixel network on Minecraft-Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to Play Multiplayer using Hypixel network on Minecraft-Java edition: Dear all, I have a Laptop with Operating System: Windows 11. I bought a license of Minecraft Java & Bedrock edition. The program installation using XBOX led only to iinstall Minecraft for...