I am unable to play Minecraft multiplayer mode

Discus and support I am unable to play Minecraft multiplayer mode in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have updated my xbox privacy settings to enable multiplayer mode. Its been several hours since I made the change, but when I launch minecraft 1.18.2,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NM_24, Jan 26, 2023.

1. NM_24
    NM_24 Guest

I have updated my xbox privacy settings to enable multiplayer mode. Its been several hours since I made the change, but when I launch minecraft 1.18.2, it still shows the multiplayer option as disabled and on hover asks me to check my microsoft account. Can someone please help?

I am unable to play Minecraft multiplayer mode [​IMG]

:)

NM_24, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what device are you using in playing the game? If it's setup correctly, the device that you're using may be requiring a subscription such as on Xbox, you will be needing an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play any multiplayer game.
  3. NM_24 Win User

I'm playing on my windows 10 laptop
  4. Francia J. Win User

That should be okay then. If this is for Minecraft for Windows 10, kindly sign out on Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App and then restart your PC before signing back in.

If this is for Minecraft Java Edition, sign out on Minecraft launcher and then restart before signing back in. Just to re-sync the changes.
  5. EricLeGreeley Win User

Call of Duty WW2 multiplayer issues

Yes i am unable to play any multiplayer mode currently.
  6. Chumcicle214 Win User

Multiplayer not working Xbox one

I have reset everything and still am unable to play multiplayer
Thema:

1. I am unable to play Minecraft multiplayer mode - Similar Threads - unable play Minecraft

2. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  3. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  4. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  5. Unable to play minecraft on my pc, getting Error drowned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play minecraft on my pc, getting Error drowned: I have done everything to resting and repairing the Xbox app and Microsoft store and minecraft app to changing my password to resisting them all and restarting my pc so many times and it still...
  6. I am unable to play Minecraft Servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft Servers: Despite installing multiple versions of Java, giving all of them access in the firewall, turning all my account multiplayer settings to allow, I am still unable to play multiplayer in Minecraft...
  7. unable to play minecraft with gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play minecraft with gamepass subscription: I'm trying to play minecraft on pc as i own gamepass however its asking me to sign in i click sign in and it just takes me to buy the game i'm signed in to the same account on store as I am on...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.: I have purchased Minecraft Bedrock on Windows but am unable to play or download 1.20 version. Launcher only picks up the old 1.17 version and everytime I try to download the update and play it...
  9. My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode: Hi there, I have a parent account and added my son as the child account. It is a great way to monitor screen time, web searches, website visits etc. I love it. I also have a M365 account shared...
  10. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...