I am unable to link my Microsoft account to my PlayStation.

Discus and support I am unable to link my Microsoft account to my PlayStation. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am unable to link my Microsoft account to my PlayStation. aaaa5927-7e9a-45c2-a49a-aa4cdc78de9c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by connor kynaston, Jan 17, 2023.

1. I am unable to link my Microsoft account to my PlayStation.

:)

connor kynaston, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Can I have the exact message prompt? It may be stating that the Microsoft account is already linked to a different Playstation network.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to link your Microsoft account to your Playstation network account on Minecraft?
  4. connor kynaston Win User

Hi, it keeps saying that my account is already linked which is not possible due to me just making my PlayStation account
  5. SophiaTrzcinski Win User

I can't sign into my Minecraft account

This is what they had to say:

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the link between your PlayStation Network and Microsoft account. Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation Network account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

Please be aware that If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation Network accounts can only be re-linked to the originally linked account. For further information, please visit our Minecraft for PlayStation FAQ:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4409145073165-PlayStation-Technical-Support-FAQ

If you are unable to find or login to the correct Microsoft account, please contact Microsoft Support here for further assistance, as we do not have access to their account management systems:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

For additional help with PlayStation games, purchases, accounts, or hardware, visit AskPlayStation on Twitter or contact PlayStation support:
    https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/

Long story short, there is no way I am able to play multiplayer on my Playstation until they update their trash policy to make it so that I can link MY account.
  6. Moodi Nakouzi Win User

How do I relink Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons ps4

"Unable to sign in

We could not link your account for Playstation Network to a Microsoft account at this time

This Microsoft account has already been linked to a different account for Playstation Network

You can attempt to sign in again anytime from settings>game>cross-platform play"

Although I'm using the same psn account I linked my Microsoft account on and I have the same account linked to normal Minecraft but Minecraft Dungeons doesn't login

I hope you can find a fix to this problem.

Thanks
Thema:

1. I am unable to link my Microsoft account to my PlayStation. - Similar Threads - unable link Microsoft

2. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  3. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  4. Ubisoft+ account linked to Xbox but unable to launch game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft+ account linked to Xbox but unable to launch game: Hi I subscribed to Ubisoft+ yesterday for my son's Xbox. I have linked the account to his Xbox. The Xbox app allowed me to download games to his Xbox absolutely fine but when launching them get...
  5. If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...: If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to randomly link a wrong one? I have only ever used one Microsoft account for Minecraft on PS4 and now PS5, it...
  6. Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...: Half a year ago my account has been breached by some russian dude, idk why, but he managed to link his EA with my Xbox accout (this account) I have just noticed it and I tried to unlink it, but...
  7. My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...: My current gamertag is linked to an EA account I created from my Xbox 360 13 years ago to play one of the early Battlefront games. My personal info and email address have since changed and I no...
  8. Get the app to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer - Unable to play multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get the app to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer - Unable to play multiplayer game: I get an error when I want to join a friend in the game sea of thives bb9d09bc-ddf6-4a0f-894a-4b90d82e23b0
  9. I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?: So I linked my old Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft/Xbox about a year ago which uses my username that I have used for years. My old Minecraft account is no longer accessible due to linking...
  10. my xbox account is currently linked to my epic games account, but i am unable to join and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my xbox account is currently linked to my epic games account, but i am unable to join and...: i am trying to join a friend in-game, and when i am invited it doesn’t give me the option to join that game but i have it downloaded and my xbox account is linked to epic games....