I am unable to download my Xbox one profile into a 360 profile to play my Xbox 360 games on...

Discus and support I am unable to download my Xbox one profile into a 360 profile to play my Xbox 360 games on... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday (Wednesday 1 march 2023),I bought Lego Batman 2 (cause it was on sale) and was trying to download my profile to the 360 servers (I believe )... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TTVTdude865, Mar 3, 2023.

1. TTVTdude865
    TTVTdude865 Guest

I am unable to download my Xbox one profile into a 360 profile to play my Xbox 360 games on...

Yesterday (Wednesday 1 march 2023),I bought Lego Batman 2 (cause it was on sale) and was trying to download my profile to the 360 servers (I believe ) and i had forgotten my password so i gave up cause it late.

Then today this morning i reset my password and entered my Gmail and new password and now its telling me: " we were unable to athenticate your account... visit https://account.live.com to fix the problem" with the error code: 8015d000 underneath. I visited the site and it brought me to my microsoft account login and then to my microsoft account, which didn't fix anything .

I made sure i have the correct email and password, and prior i had cleared my 360 game save data and profiles.

:)

TTVTdude865, Mar 3, 2023
  2. CMARSHALL629 Win User

Error Using Xbox backwards Compatibility.

Hi! I am able to login and am verified but still unable to download my profile for 360 games.
  3. paulom-6419517C-41AB Win User

Unable to Download 360 Information

I had this problem for several months and now I solved by going into my old Xbox 360, downloaded the profile there. After this, I was able to download profile when playing Xbox 360 games in my Xbox One.
  4. Gandino-BDC7B5D3-980 Win User

Problem with my profile "360" on Xbox one and backward compatibility

T bone are you able to see my video?

I am "happy" to know that other people have same error, because i try every solution: cancel my profile, use a new profile, ri-download my profile on Xbox one and also on 360.

Nothing work, nothing have sense.

I try to play a new title on 360 and do some achivements, to test if my profile on Xbox one is update and yes, it is. So my profile Gandino is the same on every Xbox.

I can cancel from One my profile and download again, my NAT is open and internet connection works fine. What' the problem when i play 360's games?
  5. XEN610 Win User

Xbox Login Problem error code 80151103

Stilll unable to load my profile or any profile on the XBox 360 Elite. Can play Backwards Compat on the One and on my Arcade.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox One Emulator Issue - Looking to find a solution

Ok, I'm a little unsure what you have or have not done, so I'll describe how I play 360 games on my Xbox One and hopefully this will help you out.

I load up my Xbox One

Go to "My Games and App" (there is an icon on the dashboard)

Click on Xbox 360 Games (There should be a button at the top right labelled "Xbox One Games" click on it and one of the options will be Xbox 360 Games)

Then click on one of the games that you want to download

If its a game that you own on a disc, just put the disc into the Xbox One and it will download it onto the Xbox One.

That's it, now downloading of Xbox 360 profiles (your Xbox One profile is your Xbox 360 profile)
Thema:

1. I am unable to download my Xbox one profile into a 360 profile to play my Xbox 360 games on... - Similar Threads - unable download profile

2. Unable to download java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download java.: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  8. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  9. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  10. Unable to download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download minecraft: when i try to download minecraft via Microsoft Store on my laptop, i just can't. it won't give an error or anything, it just waits a little and does nothing. the download button goes dark for a...