I am Unable to connect to realms due to privacy settings despite having all privacy...

Discus and support I am Unable to connect to realms due to privacy settings despite having all privacy... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am Unable to connect to realms due to privacy settings despite having all privacy settings set up how it should be. I can use Minecraft on my iPad... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adgebox, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Adgebox
    Adgebox Guest

I am Unable to connect to realms due to privacy settings despite having all privacy...

I am Unable to connect to realms due to privacy settings despite having all privacy settings set up how it should be. I can use Minecraft on my iPad and have no issues with realm or Microsoft account.

:)

Adgebox, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I am Unable to connect to realms due to privacy settings despite having all privacy settings set up how it should be

Hi JocularGlue, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps and to ensure that we're on the right track, can you please follow the steps below using the account that you're trying to use in playing the game and let me know when will your Xbox Live Gold expires? Because if your settings are set up correctly, the last thing that we need to check is the subscription.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
  3. JocularGlue Win User

I am Unable to connect to realms due to privacy settings despite having all privacy settings set up how it should be

Hello, Extremely sorry for the late response, He currently has a year round xbox live subscription.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I am Unable to connect to realms due to privacy settings despite having all privacy settings set up how it should be. I can play realms on my iPad with no issues.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Are you on an Xbox console? If yes, do you have an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? It is required to play an online multiplayer game such as Minecraft.

To check, follow the steps below:

"Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions."
  5. minecraftMom Win User

Realms in Minecraft on nintendo switch

I have tried to implement these changes in my Microsoft.com account and am unable to follow your direction. There is no "Xbox live privacy" option. Please advise. I am trying to set up Realms on my Nintendo Switch.
  6. Sco1977 Win User

Xbox One Cant use the Settings?

I occasionally have problems accessing the privacy settings and I believe it prompts me to connect to live despite the fact that I am connected. I think it may be a problem with the XB One cloud system. Odd that yours affects the whole of settings though
    and mine just the privacy setting.
Thema:

1. I am Unable to connect to realms due to privacy settings despite having all privacy... - Similar Threads - Unable connect realms

2. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  3. Unabl to connect withe the showr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unabl to connect withe the showr: I am connected think internet but I can't connect to Xbox Live a4ab5347-082b-4647-98f3-18bb62387b21
  4. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  5. Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months: Hi Everyone, About 6 months back I bought an Xbox Series X controller from a vendor and the warranty information was incorrect when I registered my device with my account. Have been trying to get...
  6. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  7. Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...: Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games...
  8. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect: Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone...
  9. Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games: Hello, I can sign in on my profile but unable to connect to the xbox 360 live service after loading up multiple 360 games. I am connected to the Internet via the series x. I have uninstall and...
  10. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: Every time I try to start a 30 day trial of realms, this message just keeps popping up. My wifi works just fine and I can play on other multiplayer games. 294ca02e-ca6d-4525-a5eb-5effa723f481