I am unable to completely remove someone off of my followers list.

Discus and support I am unable to completely remove someone off of my followers list. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Normally when I block someone, they're just completely removed from my followers list, but this one guy has been there for quite a while. I assume... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Krinjax, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Krinjax
    Krinjax Guest

Normally when I block someone, they're just completely removed from my followers list, but this one guy has been there for quite a while.

I assume he's been successfully blocked, but his name still appears on my followers list, as well as an indication that I have '18 followers' despite only having '17 friends.'

I've tried unblocking him, then blocking him again, but that doesn't seem to work.

I have also looked up the issue several times now and tried looking in quite a few places for a fix, but there was apparently never any real solution besides "deal with it", and most of the posts I found where all from several years ago.

I'm really hoping this isn't just a "deal with it" scenario, but honestly, my hopes aren't really that high at this point.

:)

Krinjax, Feb 19, 2020
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User

As long as you have your privacy settings on Friends only this indivdual wouldn't be able to see any of your profile information anyway. It might be annoying knowing that they seem to still be on your follower list, but if they don't have the ability to
    see anything it honestly shouldn't be a big deal. You can see what your privacy settings are by:

A. Press the Xbox button in the middle of the controller

B. Go to system tab

C. Select settings

D. Select account

E. Select privacy and online safety

F. Select Xbox Live privacy

G. Select view details & customize

From here you can go through each category and set your privacy setting to what you want. I would recommend not using the Everyone setting when pertaining to who sees your profile information, online status, activity feed, etc...

I hope this information helps you out and maybe eases your nerves from dealing with this issue/person. Good luck to you!
  3. Panno92 Win User

Hi, unfortunately in some cases is impossible to remove followers if the block/un-block method doesn't work. Honestly I don't know why...

Said that why do you want to removenthis guy from your followers? If he/she does not do nothing bad, simply let him stay there, he will simply see your achievements and/or posts. In case he is harrassing/disturbing you, you should simply block and mute (or
    report) him.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

The block option will only prevent him to contact you (messages, invites, see your stuff), besides this he will stay in your followers list.
    As others said, this is normally not true. When you block someone, they will also be removed from your follower list and if they manually try to look up your Gamertag, they will see "Add Friend" on the profile. But if they are successfully blocked, they
    will get an error message if they try to add you again.

This is a bug on Xbox's end, where you are blocking someone yet they still show on your Followers list. It might be a visual bug but in fact, on the other person's end, they are truly blocked and don't follow you anymore. There have been many follower/friend
    issues before and known bugs that never seem to get fixed. I would take this issue as one of those bugs on Xbox's end. If you have definitely blocked this person, then just leave it at that. He shouldn't be able to see your profile or contact you from that
    account anymore. I would try to ignore the fact that he still shows in your Follower list and hopefully this bug will fix itself soon. I've seen many people with this issue so it's not just you.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

I have two on my list that I've blocked and blocked again, but they still show up on the follower list. I'm certain they are blocked, just a bug in the system.
  6. JFate777 Win User

Continue the block. It's unfortunate but their isnt a proper way to "remove" a follower. Only a way to u friend someone. At least if you keep them blocked they cant send you anything, see any of your notifications or your profile.
Thema:

1. I am unable to completely remove someone off of my followers list. - Similar Threads - unable completely remove

2. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  3. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  4. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  5. Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.: I've tried about 100 times, on different computers, phones, browsers, it's all the same. Trace ID error. Says contact support, but thats just a loop to go round and round the same stupid...
  6. Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form: My Xbox controller has drift issues and is in warranty. I have selected "Start order" to return the item, however cannot get passed "Select shipping address to see available service options"...
  7. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  8. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  9. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: Every time I try to start a 30 day trial of realms, this message just keeps popping up. My wifi works just fine and I can play on other multiplayer games. 294ca02e-ca6d-4525-a5eb-5effa723f481
  10. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...