I am unable to change my xbox live background color and profile picture

Discus and support I am unable to change my xbox live background color and profile picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So when I head to the xbox live profile and edit it to the point where I change the background color and profile picture and hit save, nothing happens.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tyler_593, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Tyler_593
    Tyler_593 Guest

So when I head to the xbox live profile and edit it to the point where I change the background color and profile picture and hit save, nothing happens. After I press save and refresh shortly after, everything I changed has become undone. Anyone got an idea on what actually happened?

:)

Tyler_593, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Tyler_593! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This could be due to not have enough age to make it or a temporary error, try this before trying again

Please perform a power cycle reset, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

Restart your Xbox One console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console and then select Restart. (If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button  on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

In what color is your homescreen shining at you?

Color-grey. (since launch)

Background - I made my own Halo MCC picture (preview beta "privilege").

But now i will make my own backgrounds and change it at will. :)
  4. daniel gracia1 Win User

Error Code 0x80a40401 Unable to sign in

I'm having the same problem but I live in Virginia in the US and I cant change my color and background
  5. Aantediae Win User

pfp wont change

I am experiencing this as well, but I recently cancelled my subscription to game pass ultimate and ever since I have been unable to change my profile picture and I have been waiting for a little while for it to be reviewed while my friends can change their profile picture instantly.
  6. Waguinhopjr Win User

Error in customization. I Can't change the background on Xbox One

I know, the problem is not only the transparency, not can customize anything. even using a custom or achievement art pictures or screenshots. Nothing changes, already tried to change the background and the color ...

and thanks for attention
Thema:

1. I am unable to change my xbox live background color and profile picture - Similar Threads - unable change live

2. My home xbox - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home xbox - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  3. home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  4. Unable to change/edit privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change/edit privacy settings: I have been trying to change my privacy settings as i am attempting to use a client for Minecraft. But the system detects that i am using a child account and redirects me to the page stating that...
  5. Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition: I am writing to request assistance with a username change on my Minecraft Java account. Currently, my username is 'focusngl,' and I would like to change it to '.' However, during the change...
  6. unable to change xbox privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to change xbox privacy settings: Starting from https://account.microsoft.com/privacy?fref=home.drawers.privacy.privacy-dashboard&refd=account.microsoft.com on the "Privacy settings in our products" section clicking on the Xbox...
  7. MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X...
  8. Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!: Reminder: Contact us at Microsoft support We' re having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out. f2979b08-6748-4c2b-bc48-45b8bd74a1e1
  9. Unable to get free Gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get free Gamertag change: Was told that “I updated my gamer tag” from 15 years ago. 15years that went unused by the way and that was where I used my 1 free gamer tag change. Although my old tag was not mentioned during...
  10. Unable to change Gamertag for free for the first time.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change Gamertag for free for the first time.: Hello I’m trying to change my gamertag for the first time, apparently you can do this once for free. When I select my new name and confirm that I am told it’ll cost me £7.99 Not sure why, I’ve...