I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the...

Discus and support I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve even tried plugging in a phone charger to see if the ports were putting out any power and they weren’t. I am not sure what to do. I’ve tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by William Gray2, Nov 29, 2023.

  1. I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the...


    I’ve even tried plugging in a phone charger to see if the ports were putting out any power and they weren’t. I am not sure what to do. I’ve tried rebooting, restarting, hard resetting and waiting for 5 mins, everything.

    :)
     
    William Gray2, Nov 29, 2023
    #1
  2. Cliff A. Win User

    Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?

    Hi Rick Steel



    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

    We appreciate the response on this thread. So to be clear you are using a keyboard and a mouse to play on your Xbox Series X and not a controller, am I right? Please correct me if I am wrong.

    Assuming that is the case, can you please try your mouse and keyboard on a different gaming platform like inserting it on another computer and try to play War Games or Shooting games that are free and see and check if that keyboard and mouse that you use for your Xbox Series X will still happen on shooting ADS. So that we can isolate this if this is having issues with your keyboard or mouse or the game itself.



    Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

    Regards,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Keyboard and mouse on xbox bannable?

    Some games on the Xbox One or Series X|S do support keyboard and mouse. So if you use a keyboard and mouse just by plugging them into the usb ports on the Xbox console, then no it is not a bannable offense. It can be though if you use an unofficial adapter to play on games that do not support keyboard and mouse.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

    Can I play Rainbow six siege with keyboard and mouse in 2023? And if so how?

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    Good evening

    Yes, you can play Rainbow Six Siege with a keyboard and mouse on Xbox Series X/S.

    Connect your keyboard and mouse to your Xbox Series X/S console. You can connect them directly to the console's USB ports or use a USB hub if you need more ports.

    Once your keyboard and mouse are connected, start up Rainbow Six Siege on your Xbox Series X/S.

    In the game's main menu, navigate to the Options menu.

    From the Options menu, select the Controls tab.

    From the Controls tab, select the Controller Type option.

    Change the Controller Type to Mouse and Keyboard.

    Customize your keyboard and mouse settings to your liking.
  5. Mauro Sarlat Win User

    Keyboard and mouse for X Cloud Gaming?

  6. xShiury Win User

    My mouse lag when i make small movements on XSX

    Thanks Jason for you’re answer !

    But when i move my cursor by Microsoft, it jerks. I don’t think its the Game compatibility.

    What’s the polling rate of the mouse on Xbox Serie X ?

    What’s the delay to the answer of the keyboard and after the mouse ?
Thema:

I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the...

Loading...
  1. I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the... - Similar Threads - trying keyboard mouse

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. I can't log into xbox how much I type it still doesn't work I tried the virtual keyboard...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into xbox how much I type it still doesn't work I tried the virtual keyboard...: i just want to play minecraft b78d1aa2-7045-4d59-9a95-b455ec5027e3
  8. I have a amazon xvx 61% keyboard and ive tried everything for it to connect to my console,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a amazon xvx 61% keyboard and ive tried everything for it to connect to my console,...: I have a amazon xvx 61% keyboard and ive tried everything for it to connect to my console, it lights up and everything but theres a red light at my 3 button and idk if thats a problem or not....
  9. Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...: Greetings Microsoft community, I am having a very hard time trying to fix my keyboard. While its a Razer model "Ornata Chroma" in the Chroma franchise, the up and left arrow keys have suddenly...
  10. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...