i am trying to unlink a mircosoft account i dont have access to anyone off a psn account or...

Discus and support i am trying to unlink a mircosoft account i dont have access to anyone off a psn account or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do unlink account from everything i linked it to a1473c96-8d35-4317-8be4-79b4f864ffb7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tristen Cook1, Mar 4, 2023.

1. i am trying to unlink a mircosoft account i dont have access to anyone off a psn account or...

How do unlink account from everything i linked it to

:)

Tristen Cook1, Mar 4, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

i am trying to unlink a mircosoft account i dont have access to anyone off a psn account or a xbox account

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. There'll be no option or way to unlink the MSN account but if this is for Minecraft, there'll be an option to unlink it.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

so i want to unlink a psn accont feom my xbox account but i dont know the psn password, what can i do?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help unlinking a PSN account from your Xbox accout.

Just a heads up that unlinking this would really require you to have access to your PSN account because that is where you also need to unlink it from your Xbox account.

There is no option from the Xbox account to unlink the PSN account unfortunately because this was linked through PSN in the first place. You would need to recover the PSN account in order for you to do that.
  4. Benicio Borgatto Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

ok so that day i unlinked my account because i was trying to log in an alt account but i couldnt for some reason , then i created another psn account for my other account and logged in whilst my main account was unlinked . I left home with my alt logged on and my main unlinked . Then i came back home and i couldnt log in my main . 1 week ago i unlinked my alt from my alt psn account trying to log in my main psn account with my alt . But in a matter of seconds of unlinking my account and switching psn , it said it was allready connected even that i unlinked . I can still log on xbox app and minecraft on my phone
  5. Spacman77 Win User

Ubisoft servers and trials fusion?

Thing is its attached to an account I dont remember setting up so I cant access that account to unlink it. Like u said, better off waiting.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

I want to play Minecraft on a PSN but my Microsoft account is already connected to a different one.

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Vali, you will need to try to recover this PSN account in order to unlink.

Or, you can contact sony, responsible for your platform, and see if they can unlink your account even without you having access to that account.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

i am trying to unlink a mircosoft account i dont have access to anyone off a psn account or...

1. i am trying to unlink a mircosoft account i dont have access to anyone off a psn account or... - Similar Threads - trying unlink mircosoft

2. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  3. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  6. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  7. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  8. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  9. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  10. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99