I am trying to submit a repair ticket and the system will not allow me to.
Discus and support I am trying to submit a repair ticket and the system will not allow me to. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When the selection for a state shows up, there is nothing for me to choose from and i cannot bypass it. d7158047-15ac-44d0-b3d3-5df607e48745 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KG230, Nov 14, 2019.
Thema:
I am trying to submit a repair ticket and the system will not allow me to.
Loading...
-
I am trying to submit a repair ticket and the system will not allow me to. - Similar Threads - trying submit repair
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
How to get to try the Disc to Digital?
in XboX InsidersHow to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I... -
Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?
in XboX InsidersAnyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments] -
Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.
in XboX InsidersTried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend... -
Getting lockups but I get an error when trying to submit a report
in XboX InsidersGetting lockups but I get an error when trying to submit a report: Anyone getting Games and Apps lockups (controller is nonfunctional except to bring up the menu from the lit Home button and attempting to go to Home)? It also occurs on the Home page and when I... -
Guys why while im trying to change my xbox profile settings, then i press submit and it...
in XBoX AccessibilityGuys why while im trying to change my xbox profile settings, then i press submit and it...: i can't play minecraft multiplayer. im more than 18years old While tying to change settings and press submit im getting errors everytime 2d8f68f3-1c64-4816-9e24-ba24a9ee3d60 -
I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...
in XBoX AccessibilityI was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...