I am trying to stream using streamlabs

Discus and support I am trying to stream using streamlabs in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have signed up for streamlabs concole and when I try to go live, it says I need to link this account, howver, it does not give me streamlabs as an... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Willowstarr78_083, Mar 17, 2023.

1. I am trying to stream using streamlabs

I have signed up for streamlabs concole and when I try to go live, it says I need to link this account, howver, it does not give me streamlabs as an option to link to. I am so confused at the moment. Any one have any suggestions?? Or has been through this

:)

Willowstarr78_083, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to streamlab feature on Xbox, have you tried signing in on streamlab page first before using the app on your console or device?

To do this just visit https://streamlabs.com/console and click the login on the upper right part of the page.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

After doing so, you can go back to the streamlab to add an overlay to your stream for effects, etc. Then go on your console navigate to your dashboard > capture and share > Live streaming > more options > below select streamlab as the destination then you can go live after doing so.

I hope the steps works for you but let us know how it goes so we can further assist if there are still problems.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. DrunkenAcid Win User

Windows Game Bar

Hi TNBC,

has this issue just recently started? When making the clips before, were you streaming using Streamlabs or just making clips on the side? The only reason I am asking is with Streamlabs already running a capture that you are streaming, it could be interfering
    with the Windows Game bar capture, especially if it uses the same processes to do the capture. Streamlabs is probably running at a higher priority over the Window Game bar capture.
  4. Buckley Holden Win User

I can't stream because I need to link some kind of subscription

Oh actually i was trying to stream on streamlabs and not twitch thanks for the help! I fixed it
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general

Are you using any streaming service or app like Streamlabs?
  6. Christopher Kinford Win User

Why get rid of streaming to xbox app?

That is very sad to hear, it was a great asset for gamers trying to get into streaming on twitch through streamlabs.
Thema:

1. I am trying to stream using streamlabs - Similar Threads - trying stream using

2. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  3. Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?: every time I click the “start your stream” button it prompts me to “Link your Twitch Account” and that I have to scan the QR code, pretty normal right? well no, the problem is I already have my...
  4. I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?: I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it? b110457e-da3d-40fd-9c75-c03419c84cd1
  5. When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.: I try to click live streaming under Capture and share but it won't load at all. I've tried everything from restarting the console to resetting the console. Nothing is working and this all started...
  6. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried...: For some reason I cannot stream my gameplay to discord, I have already connected my account and have trouble at trying to stream please help 30b9f21f-23e8-49ad-970b-889901e3b6d2
  7. How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?: When I try to set up a live stream in the capture and share part of the Xbox menu it loads for a while before displaying a message that says "Sorry, Something went wrong. Try this again In a...
  8. Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream: I recently wanted to start streaming and I found out that a good way to start setting that up for Xbox games is through remote play, but every time that I log onto the Xbox app for my PC for...
  9. Trying to stream to friends on Discord but get slapped by a “Stream unavailable while...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to stream to friends on Discord but get slapped by a “Stream unavailable while...: Trying to stream on Discord but can’t. submitted by /u/Roguen1995 [link] [comments]
  10. Trying to get access to discord streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to get access to discord streaming: So when I go to the xbox preview and go to manage all I see is Xbox Update Preview Delta and Omega no Alpha skip ahead idk if i'm just making this more complicatedthen it is or if i don't have...