I am trying to sign up to be an ambassador but says gamerscore isn't high enough

Discus and support I am trying to sign up to be an ambassador but says gamerscore isn't high enough in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to sign up to be an ambassador but it says my gamerscore needs to be 1500. I have called the support phone number and have received nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UEG BLAZIN AC, Jan 5, 2014.

1. I am trying to sign up to be an ambassador but says gamerscore isn't high enough

I am trying to sign up to be an ambassador but it says my gamerscore needs to be 1500. I have called the support phone number and have received nothing what can I do or can anyone help me out.

:)

UEG BLAZIN AC, Jan 5, 2014
  2. M3RKFREEZA
    M3RKFREEZA Guest
    Cant be ambassador?

I have 3190 Gamerscore but it wont let me sign up to be a ambassador becuase it says i need 1500 even though i have more than enough. please help me

M3RKFREEZA, Jan 5, 2014
  3. M3RKFREEZA
    M3RKFREEZA Guest
    cant sign up for ambassador

i have more than enough to sign up for ambassador but it still says i need 1500 gamerscore. please will someone help me with my problem, thank you

M3RKFREEZA, Jan 5, 2014
  4. I am trying to sign up to be an ambassador but says gamerscore isn't high enough

UEG BLAZINGGUNZ,

Unfortunately the sign-up tool has a few issues not validating the requirements that are clearly met. The support team is actively trying to fix these issues. Try again in 48 hours and see if that works for you. If not, keep an eye on this thread for one
    of the Miss or Mister Support folks to chime in. Alternatively, you can send a tweet to @XboxSupport and they can start the investigation there as well. Hope this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 5, 2014
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

I am trying to sign up to be an ambassador but says gamerscore isn't high enough

UEG BLAZINGGUNZ,

Unfortunately the sign-up tool has a few issues not validating the requirements that are clearly met. The support team is actively trying to fix these issues. Try again in 48 hours and see if that works for you. If not, keep an eye on this thread for one
    of the Miss or Mister Support folks to chime in. Alternatively, you can send a tweet to @XboxSupport and they can start the investigation there as well. Hope this helps!
  6. BloomingDrip581 Win User

Ambassador Issue

it still says im not signed up as ambassador on the ambassabank page but on the apply page it says i am signed up and ive met all the requirements needed to be an ambassador
  7. Dangerous Alan Win User

How come I didn't get a free xbox one and my friends did?

It seems that it mattered more if you were an ambassador or were high up on xbox rewards. I don't think gamerscore matters at all.
  8. Lillithvain Win User

I have a problem with my community level

Ok, Maxen, I misunderstood... I thought it was a general tenure issue. Oops! And, thanks for the info, though. I plan on applying as an ambassador as soon as I have high enough gamerscore... so it will be shortly relevant to me as well... will be good
    to know. =)
  9. PRNKSTAR2 Win User

Can not sign up for Ambassadors/Enforcers due to being told I am not Xbox Live Gold, when I do.

I went on to the Ambassadors site and it now says I am signed up but when I try to access the Ambassabank It won't let me because I'm not an Ambassador.

That symbol is from like a year ago when I was first an ambassador.
Thema:

1. I am trying to sign up to be an ambassador but says gamerscore isn't high enough - Similar Threads - trying sign ambassador

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  4. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  5. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  6. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  7. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  8. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  9. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  10. When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...: Hello, I have another Microsoft account that I use today I attempted to log into it and it said "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." This...