I am trying to set up my xbox one s with disc drive but all I keep getting is error e200 I...

Discus and support I am trying to set up my xbox one s with disc drive but all I keep getting is error e200 I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just tried to set up xbox one s with disc drive but all I keep getting on screen is system error e200, I have tried to do a offline system... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tony .2, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Tony .2
    Tony .2 Guest

I am trying to set up my xbox one s with disc drive but all I keep getting is error e200 I...

I have just tried to set up xbox one s with disc drive but all I keep getting on screen is system error e200, I have tried to do a offline system update by usb but when the xbox reboots it keeps going back to this system error e200. This is the first time I have used an xbox so I am a rookie. Can anyone suggest any help?

:)

Tony .2, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Tony .2 Win User

I am trying to set up my xbox one s with disc drive but all I keep getting is error e200 I have tried to do an offline system update but I cannot get past this error message. can anyone help

Hi I have tried that and I am now getting a system error e201 what does this mean?
  3. Francia J. Win User

I am trying to set up my xbox one s with disc drive but all I keep getting is error e200 I have tried to do an offline system update but I cannot get past this error message. can anyone help

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In this case, we may need to reset your console keeping your games and apps through the Xbox Troubleshooter page. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

"1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone."

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".

We will be following the steps on this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Bautista420 Win User

Issues with 10.0.10586.1202?

Has this been resolved for anyone? I just started getting this issue recently. Xbox One was working fine. I am running the offline diagnostic tool. Keeps giving me an error - E200 0000001A 00000000
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

code derreure [Mod Translation: Code mistake]

Hello Franco,

Thank you for keeping us updated. I looked up that E200 error code. The next step after a factory reset doesn't work would be an offline update. Here is the link with all troubleshooting steps regarding error code E200 :

I need help with system updates on my Xbox One

Follow the steps until you get into the Offline Update page. You will need a Windows-based PC with an Internet connection and a USB port and a USB flash drive with a minimum 4 GB of space formatted as NTFS.

Let us know the results!
  6. Hordie Win User

Error messages that I can't resolve

Hi AqueousMage557

E200 can be caused by update issues. I would suggest following this link, and using the system update solution linked in this KB article. The same update solution
    listed in the e200 link would also apply for E201 errors. That said, if your console is only 3 days old I would highly suggest taking your using back to the retailer, and exchanging it for another one. Provided you keep your Xbox connected to the internet
    all the saves and settings are backed up to the cloud. You will however need to reinstall any games.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. I am trying to set up my xbox one s with disc drive but all I keep getting is error e200 I... - Similar Threads - trying set disc

2. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  3. I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...: It is a Crucial X8 1tb SSD. It is attached with a USB 3.2 cable. b9acacb0-b94d-4818-88c4-8a22d3323422
  4. Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done: Trying to connect wireless headphones to xbox one but connecting 57506e0f-3d6a-4cf8-81bd-e85c68b56275
  5. im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...: i have been trying to do this all day but it keeps popping up i close the tab and do it again it pops up i close the browser and do it again it pops up. 73cd7cb9-d196-4a6c-9438-b9f60f5feb44
  6. I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...: No codes show in the remote features 0b88a9f9-2af1-41c8-b728-45b31b12ecdc
  7. Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...: HELP PLEASE I’ve tried everything 6ef48a46-d4dd-4291-9c8a-3125532ffdfc
  8. xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...: xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working. After each of these efforts, I have re-started the computer: Have tried repair, reset,...
  9. um im trying to set my gamertag to trollface and it wont work

in XBoX Accessibility
    um im trying to set my gamertag to trollface and it wont work: ive been trying to change it for a while but it wont let me change it because it has trollface, maybe because its offensive? do you guys know why? no one is using the username as well lol...
  10. Can't set default install location when trying to install a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't set default install location when trying to install a game.: I just purchased the PC game pass and am having issues trying to download any games. I only have the C: drive so picking a different drive won't do anything. I've tried restarting, reinstalling,...