i am trying to request to join a club

Discus and support i am trying to request to join a club in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i am getting a message saying i have to change my privacy and online safety settings 19401a34-4a2b-4c6f-bbc8-124db2e63431 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DanielReinninger, Apr 30, 2020.

1. i am trying to request to join a club

i am getting a message saying i have to change my privacy and online safety settings

:)

DanielReinninger, Apr 30, 2020
  2. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

3. ily matt Win User

Xbox clubs not working.

Hello XBOX community,

I have the same problem as well; Therefore, I cannot post a looking for group and also says that I have to request to join my owned club and clubs that I am joined by.

by: MarshmelloDJ#792
  4. CYA007 Win User

Games' Official Clubs

Thanks for the assist. I'm specifically want to join the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided club. I thought that it might be closed because it's an older game but the Official Clubs for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Apex Legends also don't display a 'Request
    to join' button for me on their Welcome tabs like the unofficial clubs do. The Minecraft Official Club even lists that "Everyone is welcome to join" but there doesn't appear to be a way to do so.
    Hi Gilbert Prime,

I will try them myself and get back to you.

Thank you for the infos.

I am so sorry, for some reason we can not joined the clubs. Perhaps someone could help all of us to find out why?
  5. Joc Holliday Win User

All clubs are not user freindly when I request to join.

When joining a club, you will find the club you want to join and request to join. The Owner/Admin will see the request and accept it. What they base them accepting your request off of is up to them. You can always send the owner a message saying you request
    to join and why as well. You will need an active gold membership to join
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Accidentally clicked 'Not Interested' on a club; any way to undo that?

Hey Roger,

Unfortunately, there's no way to undo this, at least as far as I know. Although it shouldn't be hidden and should still allow you to join, unless the club settings were changed.

May I ask what Xbox club you're trying to join and for what game? Depending on the club and how it's set up, you can try reaching out to the club owner and/or club admin(s) requesting an invite to join.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/friends-social-activity/share-socialize/join-club

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help...riends-groups/what-are-club-owners-and-admins

Hopefully this helps, happy gaming! :)
Thema:

1. i am trying to request to join a club - Similar Threads - trying request join

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code: An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. eea05149-ed93-4189-bc71-fccd07064838
  4. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  5. Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify: I am locked out of hotmail, my son tried to reset the xbox and I got kicked out of email. I cannot reset password as it has a non existing email address to send to and the phone number I have on...
  6. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  7. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  8. Whenever I try to long in with my Xbox in the 2fa website it says unable to process request

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to long in with my Xbox in the 2fa website it says unable to process request: Whenever I try and sign in with my Xbox in the 2fa website for Fortnite it says unable to proceeds request my Xbox account a Xbox series s is linked with my gmail on my gmail I am over 18 years...
  9. "There are no service options available" message is shown when I tried to request for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There are no service options available" message is shown when I tried to request for...: My Xbox series S is bought just 1 month ago from Amazon. The device is not working now. The light on the power button blinks for few seconds after turning the device ON. And it turns OFF after few...
  10. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...: I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I have changed my Mac address and cleared my DNS....