I am trying to request a call but whenever I enter my phone number it always says...

Discus and support I am trying to request a call but whenever I enter my phone number it always says... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Help what do I do i've been trying for two days i need to get my acc back. e5ecdac8-4d94-4fcc-998a-e3f67abd2172 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TTV AceyBtw, Sep 19, 2022.

1. TTV AceyBtw
    TTV AceyBtw Guest

I am trying to request a call but whenever I enter my phone number it always says...

I am trying to request a call but whenever I enter my phone number it always says... [​IMG]
    Help what do I do i've been trying for two days i need to get my acc back.

:)

TTV AceyBtw, Sep 19, 2022
  2. SmirkyGuide9770 Win User

How do i get support from an actual person??

How am i supposed to do that when it says my serial number is unknown when i try to register it, and the telephone call back system keeps saying theres an error at their end, every time i enter my phone number?? And chat support can not help me get in touch with them.
  3. alfie simpson Win User

I am trying to request a call but whenever I enter my phone number it always says 'Something went wrong on our end. We’re working on it.' even though I'm requesting when they're available.

Hi, I’m having the same problem here, I’ve requested a call so many times in 2 days and get the same ‘something went wrong at our end’ is there any way of getting past this? Thank you
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I am trying to request a call but whenever I enter my phone number it always says 'Something went wrong on our end. We’re working on it.' even though I'm requesting when they're available.

Well, that could help. But I can't guarantee you nothing

Worth giving a try in any case
  5. TTV AceyBtw Win User

[​IMG]
    Which one is chat with agent also I dont know the email of the account currently but know the old one cant i receipts i had on my old email to verify ownership??
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this TTV

Sorry to hear that, may I know if you tried using a different phone number or using the chat option?

In any case, if you want. Please explain what's going on exactly with your account?

In that way I can advise you properly

PS: Please note that here in the community forums no one can request a call for you or check/modify account details for security policies
Thema:

1. I am trying to request a call but whenever I enter my phone number it always says... - Similar Threads - trying request call

2. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  3. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...: Hi, Ive been trying to contact Xbox/microsoft about amending the start date of my warranty. The online agent directs me to enter details for a call back but the process always fails; very...
  4. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Hello. I just wanted to play minecraft when i noticed i was locked out and both my passwort and E mail got changed. I wanted to contact the support per call but everytime i try it says:We’re...
  5. I've tried requesting a call back

in XBoX on Windows
    I've tried requesting a call back: Everytime I request a call back it said not available call back later! Can anyone help me with this issue? 3977c49e-f87e-4409-9d78-edc73d35d57f
  6. when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later: I registered recently bought my elite series 2 core on ms devices. The waranty ends this year i tried contacting support i'm unable to request call back. 8 days of trying on multiple devices and...
  7. Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later: why is it saying unable to get a call back and to try again later ec471f8a-c6bb-47cc-9156-9b0cb47b7d0f
  8. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: My Microsoft account got hacked by a guy name Undead and now my email and password got changed, and I would like to contact Microsoft support by using the call me back function but it didn't work,...
  9. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Been trying to contact support for over a week now and all I get is the above message when I try to request a call back. How am I meant to get in contact with you...
  10. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I've been trying to contact Microsoft Support for days now, but they always shut me down with the notice above. My main Microsoft Account was compromised and the email was changed. I'll appreciate...