I am trying to remote play but it keeps saying “ we found your console but can’t connect”...

Discus and support I am trying to remote play but it keeps saying “ we found your console but can’t connect”... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t know what I need to do can anyone help? 10127657-a60d-437a-be98-efe55896802d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EclipseOwO3344, Nov 25, 2022.

1. I am trying to remote play but it keeps saying “ we found your console but can’t connect”...

I don’t know what I need to do can anyone help?

:)

EclipseOwO3344, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I am trying to remote play but it keeps saying “ we found your console but can’t connect” what do I do?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ECLIPSEOWO3344

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Are you trying to remote play using a PC or a phone?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?
    If it’s a phone, are you using android or iOS ?

In any case:
    Is this the first time that you try to use remote play or were you able to do it previously?
    If it’s the second, do you know if your console or device received an update recently?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. EyalEngel1 Win User

Xbox remote play not working away from home

Same. Was able to remote play perfectly until the recent update to the app. Now I can't. My console is connected via Ethernet, as is my laptop at work. Speeds exceed 500MB on either end. I get a black screen that says "We found your console but can't connect. Try a different network".

I tested the remote play on my Wi-Fi (the same network the Xbox is connected to) last night, and it worked just fine. Seems like the recent update broke the ability to play games from other networks.
  4. Gt529 Win User

Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect

Hi ,

We appreciate your patience waiting.

As promised, I've consulted our internal team about this and we would like to ask for clarification;

Can you please confirm what device you are using when you are experiencing this problem? Is it on a mobile phone(Android or iOS) or on PC/laptop?

If you are using an Android phone, may I know what is the OS version of your Android? Is it Android 10 or 11?

If you are using PC, may I know the version of your Xbox app and your gaming services? To check for the version, follow this steps; launch Xbox app>select profile picture > Settings > About.

We look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Reynaldob

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
    We are using an iPhone. iOS 16.
  5. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi Gt529,

Thanks for getting back.

I am currently comunicating with our internal team about your concern. Please give us more time to properly investigate the problem. Rest assured, I will get back to you once I get the helpful information.

We appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

6. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi Gt529,

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Community forum. I hope you are doing well.

I understand that you have issues with your Xbox on remote play and you are getting an error that says We found your console but can't connect. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem.

• When did the problem started?
    • Was this working before?
    • Can you please provide us a photo of the exact error message? In this way we can see a bigger picture of the problem.
    • What troubleshooting steps you've tried to fix the problem?
    Those above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we collect all the information, we will formulate the feasible resolution to help you with your case.

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Thema:

I am trying to remote play but it keeps saying “ we found your console but can’t connect”...

1. I am trying to remote play but it keeps saying “ we found your console but can’t connect”... - Similar Threads - trying remote play

2. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  3. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  4. Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...: Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to phone. Works in app until I start Remote Play. Once launched the system accepts some inputs but not all...
  5. Remote play keeps saying try again in a while

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play keeps saying try again in a while: I set remote play before leaving for a week and now I keep getting an error message saying try again in a while, on tablet and phone. Any ideas ? 484418f7-e6ae-49c5-9343-79e05e235ddd
  6. I’ve been trying to use remote play on my game pass up, but it says that the games are on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to use remote play on my game pass up, but it says that the games are on...: first the app didn’t let me remote install, after a while it was okay but now it just says that the games are on queue and I can’t play them at all. 9d4f9d24-a3c7-4781-ae7b-d60be050fc1d
  7. Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream: I recently wanted to start streaming and I found out that a good way to start setting that up for Xbox games is through remote play, but every time that I log onto the Xbox app for my PC for...
  8. When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls: all my software is up to date and my internet is alway stable, but yet when i remote play to my series x to play cyberpunk, the controls bugs out like crazy. my sensitivity goes to almost zero and...
  9. “Can’t connect right now, try again in a while” error message when using remote play

in XboX Insiders
    “Can’t connect right now, try again in a while” error message when using remote play: I am receiving this error message when trying to use remote play on my Xbox Series X. I’ve seen other posts about this same issue, but so far haven’t been able to find a solution that works for...
  10. Xbox remote play to laptop: Trying to reconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox remote play to laptop: Trying to reconnect: Hello, I have started using my laptop as a display for my Xbox one. It works fairly well. However every 10 minutes or so when I am in the middle of playing my game. The error which says: Trying...