I am trying to remote play but it keeps saying “ we found your console but can’t connect”...

Discus and support I am trying to remote play but it keeps saying “ we found your console but can’t connect”... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t know what I need to do can anyone help? 10127657-a60d-437a-be98-efe55896802d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EclipseOwO3344, Nov 25, 2022.

1. I am trying to remote play but it keeps saying “ we found your console but can’t connect”...

I don’t know what I need to do can anyone help?

:)

EclipseOwO3344, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I am trying to remote play but it keeps saying “ we found your console but can’t connect” what do I do?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ECLIPSEOWO3344

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Are you trying to remote play using a PC or a phone?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?
    If it’s a phone, are you using android or iOS ?

In any case:
    Is this the first time that you try to use remote play or were you able to do it previously?
    If it’s the second, do you know if your console or device received an update recently?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. EyalEngel1 Win User

Xbox remote play not working away from home

Same. Was able to remote play perfectly until the recent update to the app. Now I can't. My console is connected via Ethernet, as is my laptop at work. Speeds exceed 500MB on either end. I get a black screen that says "We found your console but can't connect. Try a different network".

I tested the remote play on my Wi-Fi (the same network the Xbox is connected to) last night, and it worked just fine. Seems like the recent update broke the ability to play games from other networks.
  4. MasonCampbell5 Win User

Remote play issues

Ok I will try to adjust my NAT type to open when I get home Sunday. I have tried both WiFi and 5g mobile network to play remote play. Both come up with the same result. “Console found but found not connect”
  5. crizpop Win User

XBOX Series X remote play only works when connected TV is turned on.

Hi Tomáš,

Thanks for your instructions. I have found another solution: I restart the console and pull out the hdmi cable right away. Then I can connect to the xbox via remote play without a black screen.
  6. XBF John Win User

Xbox remote play not working away from home

When you are away from home have you been able to connect to 5Ghz Wi-Fi or mobile data connection 10Mbps down on the actual phone? And is your console connected to WiFi or ethernet when you try to use remote play? Also could you go to your console go to Settings > Devices & connections > Remote Features > Test Remote Play. Are there any results that the console recommends that you improve in your set up for remote play?

Thank you,

Thema:

I am trying to remote play but it keeps saying “ we found your console but can’t connect”...

1. I am trying to remote play but it keeps saying “ we found your console but can’t connect”... - Similar Threads - trying remote play

2. Xbox Remote Play does not work, receiving “can’t connect right now, try again later” message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Remote Play does not work, receiving “can’t connect right now, try again later” message: Xbox remote play constantly says “can’t connect right now, try again later” whenever I try to connect. If my Xbox has only recently turned off, it will work, but if it’s been off for more than a...
  3. Black screen when trying to remote play on iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen when trying to remote play on iPhone: Did almost everything, NAT on the console is fully open, ports were manually forwarded on the router, remote play on iPhone under the same network of the console works correctly, remote play from...
  4. Xbox Series X remote play Try Again in a while We can't connect to your Xbox right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X remote play Try Again in a while We can't connect to your Xbox right now: Hi all, I am currently away from my Xbox Series X but before I left I set up remote play and tested it at a friend's house where it worked great. Now I am on the road (with no access to my Xbox...
  5. Win11 to Xbox S Remote Play - Trying to Reconnect Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Win11 to Xbox S Remote Play - Trying to Reconnect Loop: Most of the time when I connect from the Win11 Xbox app to the Series S console I connect fine, then get this error, then fine, then this error. A constant loop every 2 seconds or so. [img]...
  6. Xbox Remote Play gets stuck in "Trying to reconnect" loop

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Remote Play gets stuck in "Trying to reconnect" loop: Whenever I connect to my Xbox away from home, I now get thrown into a loop of connecting and disconnecting. During this loop, the Xbox will be unresponsive with choppy audio. This occurs on any...
  7. Error code 0x87e10004 when trying to play a disc game remotely

in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x87e10004 when trying to play a disc game remotely: For some reason, when I try to load a disc game such as Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, I get the error code mentioned above. The Xbox support page for remote play describes this error as a backwards...
  8. Trying to get Xbox series x remote play to work on my Windows 10 machine

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to get Xbox series x remote play to work on my Windows 10 machine: I've joined the insider program for windows remote play and received all the necessary updates but still getting a black screen every time I try to connect to my Xbox through the windows Xbox app....
  9. It will not let me connect to remote play it tells me to try it again and I try it 10 more...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It will not let me connect to remote play it tells me to try it again and I try it 10 more...: it tells me to try it again and I try it 10 more times it still won't work 72dcdd92-73b9-4f56-a698-be395b2355d7
  10. Black screen when trying to remote play on my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen when trying to remote play on my laptop: When I try to remote play on the xbox App to my Series X on my pc the whole app turns black and not even the rocket shows up. I have tested it up in other devices and in my other laptop it works...