i am trying to redeem a month free xbox subscription from newly bought asus laptop but its...

Discus and support i am trying to redeem a month free xbox subscription from newly bought asus laptop but its... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] i am trying to redeem a month free xbox subscription from newly bought asus laptop but its not accepting the card details.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by siddhu011312, Dec 26, 2022.

1. siddhu011312
    siddhu011312 Guest

i am trying to redeem a month free xbox subscription from newly bought asus laptop but its...

i am trying to redeem a month free xbox subscription from newly bought asus laptop but its... [​IMG]
    i am trying to redeem a month free xbox subscription from newly bought asus laptop but its not accepting the card details.

:)

siddhu011312, Dec 26, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

i am trying to redeem a month free xbox subscription from newly bought asus laptop but its not accepting the card details.

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello siddhu011312,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum.

If you see the error message Your credit card has been declined several times by our billing service, you have a past-due balance on your Microsoft account. You need to pay your outstanding balance before you can use your Xbox subscription. To do so:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Subscriptions. Locate the suspended subscription, and then select it. On the Subscriptions screen, choose how you want to pay and follow the instructions.
    For details on other ways to resolve this error, select Learn more.

You may also want to check the guide below on how to redeem cards and gift codes

How to redeem gift cards and codes | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  4. koko4903 Win User

Redeeming Xbox Live 12 months subscription

I Am Seeing The Same Thing when trying to redeem the 12 month subscription code I bought from Amazon

Help Microsoft
  5. ThinSarc Win User

Code Xbox Live Gold already used

I bought a 3 month xbox live subscription from a website recently. I tried to redeem it on my Xbox, and it didn't work. I then tried to redeem it on http://www.microsoft.com/redeem and it worked. Turns out it was a game pass ultimate subscription. Try
    the site, it might work there.
  6. Judge Win User

I cant use my free month of Xbox Live

The free month of LIVE is only offered to newly created accounts. Since you say your account has been active all week, then it is impossible for you to redeem a free month. If this is some new offer I am not familiar with, then in order to sign up for memberships
    you need a credit card assigned to your account or it will not work.
Thema:

1. i am trying to redeem a month free xbox subscription from newly bought asus laptop but its... - Similar Threads - trying redeem month

2. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  3. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  4. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  5. When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...: Hi hope you are well when will South Africa be able to redeem Microsoft rewards on Xbox because it says I cannot log in and I’ve checked on internet and YouTube nothing works...
  6. Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed: [img] Hello! I am trying to redeem a code for game pass subscription, it's not letting me past the 'turn on reoccurring billing' If I click continue it freezes and won't let me toggle it off to...
  7. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  8. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  9. I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...: I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't because of it says I need a way to pay how do I pass by this e3d8ef7a-fc16-4a11-845c-b76163df087a
  10. says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...: Hi there, I hope you can help as Microsoft support is zero help. I have a series x and it says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and use game pass...