i am trying to play multiplayer minecraft

Discus and support i am trying to play multiplayer minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just downloaded minecraft. i am over 18. i went to play, couldn't play multiplayer. said change it in your microsoft account. went there, wasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by the awesome man, May 29, 2023.

1. i am trying to play multiplayer minecraft

I just downloaded minecraft. i am over 18. i went to play, couldn't play multiplayer. said change it in your microsoft account. went there, wasn't helpful. had to look it up, found out i actually had to go to xbox settings, even though nothing ever said xbox. went to xbox privacy settings, selected allow on everything, submitted the changes. went back to minecraft, multiplayer still isn't available. i tried closing it out and rebooting it up again. even shut down my computer. nothing has worked.

i just bought this to play with my friends and now its becoming a huge pain.

:)

the awesome man, May 29, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know the exact error message upon attempting to play the multiplayer feature of Minecraft, please?
  3. Haneen Nakkour Win User

I am trying to play multiplayer

4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I am trying to play multiplayer

Hi Sayan! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

If I may ask, can you give me more details about your inquiry regarding your multiplayer issue so that I will be able to help you further?

May I know which platform are you using when you are playing a multiplayer game, is it on Windows PC or Xbox console?

Also, may I have the exact error message/codes upon attempting to play a game in multiplayer online?

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Thijs Van Arkel Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer Settings on PS5

The Multiplayer setting, Im not using a kids Account since i am Older then 18. Is states on minecraft i need to turn on some Multiplayer Setting To Play on servers and with Friends.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I am unable to play Minecraft multiplayer mode

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what device are you using in playing the game? If it's setup correctly, the device that you're using may be requiring a subscription such as on Xbox, you will be needing an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play any multiplayer game.
Thema:

1. i am trying to play multiplayer minecraft - Similar Threads - trying play multiplayer

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. I am trying to play multiplayer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am trying to play multiplayer: I am trying to play multiplayer ea41a480-6303-4e20-b636-751923048bcb
  4. I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...: I don't know why it's greyed out. I've already gone and checked that multiplayer, and other buttons are allowed. I even blocked it and allowed it again, but the button was still grey without a...
  5. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...
  6. Trying to play multiplayer with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play multiplayer with my son: I'm trying to play a purchased multiplayer game on two Xbox's in my house with my son. We both have game pass plans. Do I also have to buy two copies of the game? That'd be ridiculous....
  7. Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...: Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed, The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network. I have an active game pass account. I relinked...
  8. i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription: i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription 4d5535a4-6418-412b-a941-2449500187e2
  9. I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...: I've tried reinstalling the game, logging out and back in, and even fully factory resetting my pc and I still get the same issue. I think my account is bugged, I've owned Minecraft for at least 5...
  10. I have game pass console and any time i try to play multiplayer games it prompts me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass console and any time i try to play multiplayer games it prompts me to...: I bought game pass console since i don't need ultimate and anytime i come close to online multiplayer I get prompts basically shoved down my throat to purchase ultimate I can't play online. Any...