i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error

Discus and support i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am trying to play Microsoft bingo it will keep saying server connection error 3c59ffe3-ce2c-4f18-b714-c18d7e4c122f Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by judithwalls, Apr 15, 2020.

1. judithwalls
    judithwalls Guest

I am trying to play Microsoft bingo it will keep saying server connection error

:)

judithwalls, Apr 15, 2020
  2. ericjwilborn Win User

You may want to post about that in the
    Windows Gaming forum
    to report this issue on Microsoft Casual Games
  3. AryoAnanto Win User

Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem.
    How to play server
  4. stuartlittle2k8 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

I haven't been able to connect to Microsoft Bingo since yesterday evening. Keep getting connection error. The forum link provided in the error message gives another error message, that service is unavailable.

Please fix.
    There may be an issue with the server itself
  5. SeriousStorm139 Win User

Bingo goes bust

Bingo keeps giving me a server connection error message and doesn't respond.

All is good at my connection. Happens very often.
  6. SeriousStorm139 Win User

Bingo goes bust

Bingo keeps giving me a server connection error message and doesn't respond.

All is good at my connection. Happens very often.
Thema:

1. i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error - Similar Threads - trying play microsoft

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  4. So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.: Hi sorry if this has been asked before. I've recently been really fed up with the latency of 180ms within games while having 300Mb/s download. So I played around and tried the options that some...
  5. Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...: Ive tryed to change things in steam and in control panel please help me cebf506c-990f-499d-9132-9c0eac4fd456
  6. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  7. I am trying to play multiplayer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am trying to play multiplayer: I am trying to play multiplayer ea41a480-6303-4e20-b636-751923048bcb
  8. I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...: I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft and sign in with my Microsoft account and it said I couldn't because it was linked to another account. I've...
  9. Trying to sign intro Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my grandkids. Get "please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign intro Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my grandkids. Get "please...: I've tried to call and use chat, not getting anywhere with that. Am I stuck here or anyone else ever had to go through this? Trying to play with grandkids across Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PS....
  10. Microsoft l am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft l am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the...: I am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality please help my fix it or fix it please...