I am trying to play forza and my teredo is unable to qualify and my server connectivity is...

Discus and support I am trying to play forza and my teredo is unable to qualify and my server connectivity is... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I try to connect to online servers in forxa and i am unable to because my teredo is unable to qualify and my server connectivity is blocked. i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RobHoward4, Feb 17, 2021.

1. RobHoward4
    RobHoward4 Guest

I am trying to play forza and my teredo is unable to qualify and my server connectivity is...

I try to connect to online servers in forxa and i am unable to because my teredo is unable to qualify and my server connectivity is blocked. i tried looking up on youtube how to fix it and found nothing helpful. please help me and tell me what worked for you

:)

RobHoward4, Feb 17, 2021
  2. kookymonkey6823 Win User

Voice chat will not work correctly.

My server connectivity is apparently blocked and Teredo is unable to qualify
  3. RainingRoses Win User

I am trying to play forza and my teredo is unable to qualify and my server connectivity is blocked

Hi Rob, If your connection to the server is Blocked, your PC was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server. If you also see “Teredo is unable to qualify” next to the NAT type, visit the Teredo troubleshooting page first to resolve that issue.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help...server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360001992147-Multiplayer-Connection-Troubleshooting

There’s also a thread on this on the Forza Forum here

If this issue persists contact support, and as this is an in-game issue with Forza, submit a ticket to Forza support

Hopefully this helps! :)
  4. John_088 Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live on windows 10

Nat Type says Teredo is unable to qualify. Server connectivity says blocked.
  5. BugBoy021584 Win User

Error code 0x80073cf3

Thanks for the reply,

I was given a code for the game as a gift. I've disabled my antivirus and firewall but the error still persists. For the NAT type, it says "Teredo is unable to qualify". The server connectivity says "blocked". However, I am able to play other multiplayer games through the Xbox app.
  6. Omar Soliman Win User

I can't play with my friends in online games from gamepass like human fall flat or gang beasts

I tried and the same thing happened, it keeps going to TEREDO is unable to qualify and the server connectivity is blocked but oddly enough every time I go to the XBOX networking setting, the NAT type is moderate and the server connectivity is blocked but then when I press fix it button, it goes to TEREDO is unable to qualify and server connectivity is blocked but sometimes the NAT type is moderate, I don't know how to explain it really, it just happens
Thema:

1. I am trying to play forza and my teredo is unable to qualify and my server connectivity is... - Similar Threads - trying play forza

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  4. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  7. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  8. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  9. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  10. Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...: Forza Horizon 5 auction house won’t work, I can’t get the money from selling my cars and it’s getting annoying how broken this game is. I’ve restarted, closed and reinstalled the game but I’m...