I am trying to play Fortnite through xbox cloud gaming but the loading screen keeps...

Discus and support I am trying to play Fortnite through xbox cloud gaming but the loading screen keeps... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play Fortnite through xbox cloud gaming but the loading screen keeps repeating. I have a screen recording of the problem and would like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kylo Ren2, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Kylo Ren2
    Kylo Ren2 Guest

I am trying to play Fortnite through xbox cloud gaming but the loading screen keeps...

I am trying to play Fortnite through xbox cloud gaming but the loading screen keeps repeating. I have a screen recording of the problem and would like to show it. I am using an iPhone XS.

:)

Kylo Ren2, Feb 14, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Can't access fortnite dlc

Hi Borthosow.

Fortnite DLC codes redeemed through Xbox are for Xbox consoles only. You need to load Fortnite on an Xbox console for the content to be redeemed to your Fortnite account. You can do this with a physical console or Xbox Cloud Gaming: Xbox.com/play

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Cuzo956 Win User

Fortnite won't allow me to enter my birth year so I'm stuck on the birthday screen

I figured it out. Load through your phone or PC to the Xbox cloud. Load up Fortnite and it'll let u do it through there. Quit the game on your device and log back in in your console
  4. Rostom L Win User

I am trying to play Fortnite through xbox cloud gaming but the loading screen keeps repeating. I have a screen recording of the problem and would like to show it.

Hi Kylo! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

May I know which country are you currently located?

Does the issue happen to your other games on cloud gaming?

Please try to clear your browser's data and also try to connect using a different network or find a stable internet connection.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

6. Arminator Win User

XBox FortNite

First, try to hold the power button on the console for about 10 seconds, and then restart the console.

If the game still fails to load completely, go to My Games and Apps, find the Fortnite tile, and press the menu button on the controller (the small button with three lines to the right of the Xbox button) and manage the game installation

In the game management screen, delete the LOCAL COPY of the savegame for Fortnite. DO NOT delete the savegame from "all consoles" in the cloud storage!!!

Then try to start the game again. The console will synchronize the savegame from the cloud. DO NOT ABORT that synchronization.

If the game still fails to load, go to the game management menu again, and uninstall Fortnite completely.

Re-Download the game and if necessary let it update again.
Thema:

1. I am trying to play Fortnite through xbox cloud gaming but the loading screen keeps... - Similar Threads - trying play Fortnite

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  5. Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...: Ive tryed to change things in steam and in control panel please help me cebf506c-990f-499d-9132-9c0eac4fd456
  6. 2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….: I have an Xbox series S & an Xbox one. I also have XBOX Game Pass Core and have created accounts for my daughters. They are each signed into an Xbox and want to play Fortnite live. The game is...
  7. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  8. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  9. i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...: My vbucks was all gone this morning 5c909165-f530-42ba-897d-913049edded1
  10. I’m trying to play Fortnite not it’s not loading me in what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play Fortnite not it’s not loading me in what should I do: I’m trying to play Fortnite and it’s not loading me in what should I do 311558f7-b3e8-4c50-9053-c3516eca9295