I am trying to play a game with a 360 controller but the pc isnt recognizing my controller...

Discus and support I am trying to play a game with a 360 controller but the pc isnt recognizing my controller... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to play a game with a 360 controller but the pc isnt recognizing my controller it ws working yesterday 5d1672f5-b857-46c5-85ba-6df795830379 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by azaa_754, Jan 1, 2023.

1. azaa_754
    azaa_754 Guest

I am trying to play a game with a 360 controller but the pc isnt recognizing my controller...

I am trying to play a game with a 360 controller but the pc isnt recognizing my controller it ws working yesterday

:)

azaa_754, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I am trying to play a game with a 360 controller but the pc isnt recognizing my controller it ws working yesterday

Hello azaa_754,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to connect Xbox 360 controller to your PC and is unable to be recognized now. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. May we ask when did this issue happen? Was there a recent Windows update or new application installed on your device?
    2. May we ask if you can still connect the controller on Xbox 360 Console?
    3. How about connecting your Xbox 360 Controller to another PC, will it work?
    For guide on how to set up the Xbox 360 controller, please see the details below: Set up an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10 with Xbox 360 controller?

Yes it is possible I know this from first hand experience I have a wired xbox 360 controller and use it to play ALL of my games on my PC including when streaming my xbox One to my PC I can still play the Xbox One games. It is also plug and play so the
    PC should automatically recognize the controller and it acts (uses the same controller configurations) as if you were playing on the Xbox one.
  5. Rotten Tanuki Win User

Connecting xbox 360 controller for use on PC

I have a wireless controller and the PC recognizes "Xbox 360 controller via play & charge kit" however when I launch a game like Halo 2 Vista nothing happens. Pressing the middle button just turns on my Xbox in the next room. Am I missing anything? Thanks.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem Adaptator xbox one for pc

On your Windows 10 PC, I would recommend opening Device Manager and check that the adapter is being recognized properly on the PC and there are no issues listed with that device.

I would also recommend trying to connect the controller up via a USB cable and see if the controller is recognized that way.

And before that, I would ask that this is a Xbox One controller, or is this an Xbox 360 controller that you're trying to use?
Thema:

1. I am trying to play a game with a 360 controller but the pc isnt recognizing my controller... - Similar Threads - trying play game

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  5. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  6. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  7. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  8. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  9. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  10. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374