I am trying to migrate my Minecraft account to Microsoft but it is asking me to scan from...

Discus and support I am trying to migrate my Minecraft account to Microsoft but it is asking me to scan from... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can migrate my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account because it is asking me to Open the app on my phone and scan the QR code. I do not the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ali_Shaik, Dec 12, 2022.

  1. Ali_Shaik
    Ali_Shaik Guest

    I am trying to migrate my Minecraft account to Microsoft but it is asking me to scan from...


    I can migrate my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account because it is asking me to Open the app on my phone and scan the QR code. I do not the mobile version of Minecraft because I am playing on my computer. I do not know what "app" to open to scan this QR code.

    :)
     
    Ali_Shaik, Dec 12, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    I am trying to migrate my Minecraft account to Microsoft but it is asking me to scan from my phone?

    I appreciate you letting me know. Can you please sign in to this link using your Mojang account to start the process of migration again? Let's check if it will not require a QR code:

    https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/login
  3. Francia J. Win User

    I am trying to migrate my Minecraft account to Microsoft but it is asking me to scan from my phone?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account but there is no QR code that was prompted for me.

    Can you please share a screenshot of what you're seeing? Please hide any personal information that may be visible.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    I am trying to migrate my Minecraft account to Microsoft but it is asking me to scan from my phone?

    I appreciate it, have you tried to simply scan the QR code on your phone and check where it will redirect you?

    Also, your email is visible on the screenshot, kindly remove the photo for your security and privacy.
  5. Ali_Shaik Win User

    I am trying to migrate my Minecraft account to Microsoft but it is asking me to scan from my phone?

    Yes I have tried to scan the qr using my phone but it's not redirecting me anywhere.
  6. ghenesyz Win User

    I can't set my Minecraft account as my active account

    Hi, I did migrate my account. A guy from the Minecraft support confirmed that.

    I asked Minecraft support to tell me which Microsoft account was linked with my Minecraft account but they couldn't tell me that for security reasons.
Thema:

I am trying to migrate my Minecraft account to Microsoft but it is asking me to scan from...

Loading...
  1. I am trying to migrate my Minecraft account to Microsoft but it is asking me to scan from... - Similar Threads - trying migrate Minecraft

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft...: Minecraft Migration saying We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not eligible. Even though I'm using a Microsoft account. I went to go ask Minecraft Support but...
  8. I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...: I have tried multiple times but It just wont let me migrate. I have even tried making new microsoft account and that still doesn't work. It says something like "It seems you are not elligible"...
  9. Error when trying to migrate Minecraft account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when trying to migrate Minecraft account: I have been trying to migrate my Minecraft account for weeks, and every time I try, I get to the screen where I confirm my birthdate, then have to put in a captcha code, and when I submit that I...
  10. Access Denied when I try and Migrate my Mojang Account to Microsoft

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access Denied when I try and Migrate my Mojang Account to Microsoft: minecraft.net throwing error: ACCESS DENIED You do not have permission to access "https://www.minecraft.net/login" on this server. Reference #XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I just got an email from mojang...