I am trying to locate the account I bought Minecraft with and I was directed here.

Discus and support I am trying to locate the account I bought Minecraft with and I was directed here. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play Minecraft on my pc but it says I don't own the game. When I login to minecraft.net it says I own Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. In my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brendan kupka, Feb 7, 2023.

1. I am trying to locate the account I bought Minecraft with and I was directed here.

I am trying to play Minecraft on my pc but it says I don't own the game. When I login to minecraft.net it says I own Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. In my order history on accounts.microsoft.com it says I bought it in September 2017.

:)

brendan kupka, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I am trying to locate the account I bought Minecraft with and I was directed here.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

On your order history, I would like to clarify what is the complete name of the game that you're seeing?

Is it "Minecraft for Windows" or just "Minecraft"? If you can share a screenshot that would be great. Simply hide any personal information that may be visible.
  3. Vincent Rulloda1 Win User

Why can I not sign in my account from the settings as it is asking me to verify another email.

Hello Manuela, I've been trying to use this interactive form but its to no use. So thats it my account is gone? My minecraft account is gone?

They tell me to sign in from the same location I've almost always been signing in at and the account I am using is still here on my laptop.
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Minecraft Java Not Migrated

Hey Christopher!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to locate the Microsoft account where the Minecraft account was migrated to, you will need to sign in to all of your known email addresses on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > then Order History.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions.

If yes, this is the Microsoft account you are looking for. Use the same Microsoft account to access your Minecraft launcher.

If not, this means this is not the Microsoft account where Minecraft was migrated to. Try to check your other email addresses account on Microsoft Order history again and locate your Minecraft transactions.
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

why was my account deleted

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

It is possible that your Minecraft account must have been migrated to Microsoft.

You can check the information about the account migration FAQ in Minecraft here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

In order to locate the Microsoft account associated with your Minecraft account. Kindly sign in all of your email addresses on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > then Order History.

From there, try to locate any Minecraft transactions,

if you haven't found one, try to check your other email address in the Order history.

If you have found a Minecraft transaction, use the same account to sign in on your Minecraft launcher as it is most likely the account where your Minecraft account was migrated to.
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

I exist... here i am

Why are you posting this? I'm confused? Are you having issues browsing the forums or are your posts not showing p?
Thema:

1. I am trying to locate the account I bought Minecraft with and I was directed here. - Similar Threads - trying locate account

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  6. Can't set default install location when trying to install a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't set default install location when trying to install a game.: I just purchased the PC game pass and am having issues trying to download any games. I only have the C: drive so picking a different drive won't do anything. I've tried restarting, reinstalling,...
  7. Why is the game constantly crashing when I try to send my Sims to different locations?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the game constantly crashing when I try to send my Sims to different locations?: Game just updated and I've already had it crash several times within the last couple of hours. Mostly related to Sim travel. If I try to send my Sims anywhere, the game almost instantly crashes...
  8. My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."...: I have already tried everything Xbox support has in hand , they sent me to this website to request further assistant, I've googled any solutions and tried command prompts, PowerShell , registry ,...
  9. How to fix "Problem Locating Installation Locations, Please try again"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "Problem Locating Installation Locations, Please try again": I've been having this problem for a long while now, I've changed the installation of new apps to a different drive and still the same thing, tried to repair/uninstall - still doesn't work,...
  10. Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...: I recently updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on TWO computers and now both of them have this issue after the update. What's happening: Games no longer show in the Installed section of the...