I am trying to locate my Xbox Live Device ID and could not find it.

Discus and support I am trying to locate my Xbox Live Device ID and could not find it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I looked at the recent answer you gave to someone saying the ID starts with "FD" and was wondering if the Xbox network device ID is the same thing they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jared Moylan, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Jared Moylan
    Jared Moylan Guest

I looked at the recent answer you gave to someone saying the ID starts with "FD" and was wondering if the Xbox network device ID is the same thing they are asking for.

:)

Jared Moylan, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I apologize but that's how we can recover our Microsoft account, by providing the required information. We just need to just try again.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I apologize for the trouble, any payment method that you have used before will do, it can be a PayPal as well.
  4. Jared Moylan Win User

I'm not in the process of it. I have done and completed two of them and they both have said

"We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account. Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provide was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership"

If it is saying that due to me not having credit card information to put in then there is an issue. I just rather purchase the year cards at GameStop or 7 Eleven.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Yes, you’re correct, it’s the same as Xbox network device ID.
  6. Jared Moylan Win User

It wont let me put the full code in. It stops me from typing any more than 4 digits.
Thema:

1. I am trying to locate my Xbox Live Device ID and could not find it. - Similar Threads - trying locate Live

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  4. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  5. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  6. Can't set default install location when trying to install a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't set default install location when trying to install a game.: I just purchased the PC game pass and am having issues trying to download any games. I only have the C: drive so picking a different drive won't do anything. I've tried restarting, reinstalling,...
  7. Why is the game constantly crashing when I try to send my Sims to different locations?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the game constantly crashing when I try to send my Sims to different locations?: Game just updated and I've already had it crash several times within the last couple of hours. Mostly related to Sim travel. If I try to send my Sims anywhere, the game almost instantly crashes...
  8. My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."...: I have already tried everything Xbox support has in hand , they sent me to this website to request further assistant, I've googled any solutions and tried command prompts, PowerShell , registry ,...
  9. How to fix "Problem Locating Installation Locations, Please try again"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "Problem Locating Installation Locations, Please try again": I've been having this problem for a long while now, I've changed the installation of new apps to a different drive and still the same thing, tried to repair/uninstall - still doesn't work,...
  10. Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...: I recently updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on TWO computers and now both of them have this issue after the update. What's happening: Games no longer show in the Installed section of the...