I am trying to install call of duty warfare 2.0. I purchase download 10.21.22. Its tellling...

Discus and support I am trying to install call of duty warfare 2.0. I purchase download 10.21.22. Its tellling... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to install game i purchased call of duty 2.0 warfare. I purchased on 10.21.22. Iam trying to install and its telling me file is corrupt. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tony ore, May 15, 2023.

1. tony ore
    tony ore Guest

I am trying to install call of duty warfare 2.0. I purchase download 10.21.22. Its tellling...

I am trying to install game i purchased call of duty 2.0 warfare. I purchased on 10.21.22.

Iam trying to install and its telling me file is corrupt. I have plenty of space on drive. I tried uninstalled. To install again. and still getting an error. My purchase should be reflected. In my order history. How do i fix this issue which was purchased download.

:)

tony ore, May 15, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

I am trying to install call of duty warfare 2.0. I purchase download 10.21.22. Its tellling me file is corrupt. I tried uninstall to install still getting error message.

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your game problem.

Try doing a reset on your console and see if this can help.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

Try installing the game again. Also make sure to install the game in the internal storage of the console, do not install it on an external storage if you have one.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even start to install or even show up in the Queue? (I just bought the game.)

Thank you so much for that and do you have the Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, installed? If yes, can you please check if you can install the packs for Call of Duty Modern Warfare II from there?

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6
  4. sanchez green Win User

How do i get game chat to work? I can only hear but cant talk ..nothing is muted and controller is updated and xbox too

Its Call of duty modern warfare 2.0 and no i havent contacted Activision for any restrictions..would you happen to have the contact information?
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Cod aw.....still waiting

Hey everyone!

I am truly sorry to hear about the Call of Duty download issues, I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. I recommend checking out our Call
    of Duty: Advanced Warfare Download and Installation Guide for some helpful steps. Give the steps a try and let us know how everything went!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox One Game

Hi TIMEBANDIT,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing and issue with installing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Sometimes games will need to download extra content in the background for a better in-game experience. The game should launch normally and allow
    you to play all the features that come with it. For information on installing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, check out:

Installation & Setup - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. I am trying to install call of duty warfare 2.0. I purchase download 10.21.22. Its tellling... - Similar Threads - trying install call

2. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...
  3. game wont install only tries to update and then fails

in XBoX on Windows
    game wont install only tries to update and then fails: hey my problem is kind of hard to explain but ive run into trouble on my xbox one where i deleted wasteland 3 while it was updating and for months it has shown up in my queue trying to update and...
  4. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  5. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  6. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  7. how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?: I’ve had a problem where every single time I’ve tried to download a game on my series x regardless of whether or it’s a Xbox one or series x disc, the download cancels before it even begins and...
  8. Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything: hi so basically my Xbox won't let me download fortnite like at all it said my content doesn't match the version I been invited to play and i don't know how to fix it at all I been playing fortnite...
  9. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  10. Trying to install new call of duty modern warfare 3 and comes up saying something is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install new call of duty modern warfare 3 and comes up saying something is corrupted: Can't install call of duty modern warfare 3 says corrupt d1dd8105-ce4f-4513-bad2-9851013955d6