I am trying to get a hacked account back but microsoft is not being helpful in the least is...

Discus and support I am trying to get a hacked account back but microsoft is not being helpful in the least is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had my account hacked and stolen but can't find out were to find out how to get it back and it wont let me talked to a human.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zegen Orrison, Nov 21, 2022.

1. I am trying to get a hacked account back but microsoft is not being helpful in the least is...

I had my account hacked and stolen but can't find out were to find out how to get it back and it wont let me talked to a human.

:)

Zegen Orrison, Nov 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I am trying to get a hacked account back but microsoft is not being helpful in the least is there any way to get them to actually do something?

The help is limited for this specific concern.

If you have important proof of ownership for that account (emails, important screenshots, etc)
    You can try opening a 1:1 chat with Microsoft support and explain them the situation
    (Keep in mind that this doesn’t guarantee an account recovery)
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I am trying to get a hacked account back but microsoft is not being helpful in the least is there any way to get them to actually do something?

You can do it using the article shared above.
    When you click on “start” you can see an option at the bottom of the page saying “sign in to reach support”
    Create a temporary account just for this purpose and click there in order to proceed
  4. Zegen Orrison Win User

This article doesn't help due to the fact that when they hacked my account they changed the email address as well so I am completely unable to access that account.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Zegen

Right now the methods available to recover a compromised account are the ones described in this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email address / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  6. Janinq Lewak Win User

My Xbox account was hacked and permanently banned while I did not have access to it

I have a similar problem. I was Hacked and when i got my Account back i got a enforcement notification. I am not able to communicate for a YEAR. Mailing them that i was hacked did not help, Microsoft ignored it and still had me enforced....

@ClearlySkies is my Account

Microsoft please at least put down the enforchment to only three more Weeks. 🙏🙏🙏😭😭
Thema:

I am trying to get a hacked account back but microsoft is not being helpful in the least is...

1. I am trying to get a hacked account back but microsoft is not being helpful in the least is... - Similar Threads - trying hacked account

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  4. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  5. Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email: one of my family members has there email blocked after someone try to log on to his email from a different country he trying to recover it but getting no where this the email he had for many years...
  6. My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...: When I tried to sign in it didn't work. Then when I checked my Gmail it said "Your security info was deleted." c6dbde92-2f85-4249-b5a5-1a733d55c430
  7. Main xbox account hacked, tried resetting and is suspended up to 24 hours.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Main xbox account hacked, tried resetting and is suspended up to 24 hours.: I’ve just got back from being a month away, I tried to log into my main Xbox live account, and my password was incorrect, tried it again and incorrect, went to reset my password, went through old...
  8. My account was hacked lately and i wanna get it back but when i try to get a call from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account was hacked lately and i wanna get it back but when i try to get a call from the...: My account got hacked and i cant log in since the email and password has been changed from that account. I had minecraft in the account but i cant play that either. Even if i cant get my account...
  9. I just tried to get on my minecraft java and found out my account has been hacked. my email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just tried to get on my minecraft java and found out my account has been hacked. my email...: I use my old microsoft for my games but cant do much with it cause my dad lost his information for the account and its under child protection. i havent had it logged into a xbox for a while but i...
  10. My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...: My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get that back but they only said i should wait it has been 2 months they still didnt give my acc back...