I am trying to gameshare with my partner, but when I’m typing my email and password into...

Discus and support I am trying to gameshare with my partner, but when I’m typing my email and password into... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to gameshare with my partner, but when I’m typing my email and password into his Xbox it’s asking me to make a new gamer tag. I already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kayley Owen, Jan 1, 2023.

  1. Kayley Owen
    Kayley Owen Guest

    I am trying to gameshare with my partner, but when I’m typing my email and password into...


    I am trying to gameshare with my partner, but when I’m typing my email and password into his Xbox it’s asking me to make a new gamer tag. I already have a gamer tag and an account.

    :)
     
    Kayley Owen, Jan 1, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    I am trying to gameshare with my partner, but when I’m typing my email and password into his Xbox it’s asking me to make a new gamer tag. I already have a gamer tag and an account.

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    It may mean that you’re trying to sign in under the wrong Microsoft account. Kindly sign in to https://account.xbox.com/profile to validate. Once you have the correct account, you can then sign in.
  3. Kayley Owen Win User

    I am trying to gameshare with my partner, but when I’m typing my email and password into his Xbox it’s asking me to make a new gamer tag. I already have a gamer tag and an account.

    This email is brand new, only made it for Xbox account. Signed into my one but can’t sign into the other Xbox as it’s making me put a brand new gamer tag in
  4. Nursemorph Win User

    I am trying to gameshare with my partner, but when I’m typing my email and password into his Xbox it’s asking me to make a new gamer tag. I already have a gamer tag and an account.

    Any chance you made a second Microsoft account at some point (but didn't set up a gamertag) with the same email as the first one?
  5. ReAcTiOnEX Win User

    Gameshareing

    Why is it now that in order for the gamesharing to work for me, I have to have both my gamertag and my gameshare partner/friend signed in? Thanks.
  6. JacobSpace Win User

    Account Not Valid - This account isn't valid.

    When I couldn't remember my email I phoned up support line and of course, they couldn't tell me it. then a couple days passed and I remember when YouTube/Google partnered up I needed a Gmail account and it just so happened to be that one. I have all the
    emails from it and my password stays the same. If I type it incorrectly it tells me so, when I do it with the right details it tells me "Account Not Valid".
Thema:

I am trying to gameshare with my partner, but when I’m typing my email and password into...

Loading...
  1. I am trying to gameshare with my partner, but when I’m typing my email and password into... - Similar Threads - trying gameshare partner

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

    in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...