I am trying to download the game, but I have a problem.

Discus and support I am trying to download the game, but I have a problem. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an Xbox Game Pass, so I tried to download the Sims, but I get an error with error code 0xa3e903eb 90823733-c441-4810-8942-343eae9d2854 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 애플팅, May 14, 2021.

1. 애플팅
    애플팅 Guest

I have an Xbox Game Pass, so I tried to download the Sims, but I get an error with error code 0xa3e903eb

:)

애플팅, May 14, 2021
  2. Bahaahaaa
    Bahaahaaa New Member
    Try closing both the Xbox app and EA Desktop (Beta), and then relaunch the Xbox app. Worked for me.

Bahaahaaa, Jun 24, 2021
  3. JetPlanet885540 Win User

It seems to me its an ea games issue you can only download there games on the EA app i had the same problem with Starwars
  4. 애플팅 Win User

I checked that and there is no solution for error code 0xa3e903eb
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

I am having problems

This is not the place for that. Use discord or DM your CM.
  7. katietomlinson1 Win User

I am having problems

Hi there is every think okay

kind regards.

Katie tomlinson
Thema:

1. I am trying to download the game, but I have a problem. - Similar Threads - trying download game

2. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  3. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  4. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  5. Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console: Trying to download (from a disc) Assassin's Creed: Mirage onto my Xbox Series X. Have the correct version of the game but when I try to download it gives the error message 0x8007139f. The help...
  6. I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...: It’s on a PlayStation btw not Xbox b19d3f41-d1a4-4116-bc53-b11faead4336
  7. I have game pass ultimate however when i try to download a game on my laptop it asks me to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have game pass ultimate however when i try to download a game on my laptop it asks me to...: as mentioned i have ultimate on an auto renew subscription, previously been able to download on both console and laptop but today when i try to download football manager 2024 - which says included...
  8. Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.: I even fully installed Starfield using my Gamepass and it waited until the very end to decide to not install. No clue why it won't work. It does this on the Microsoft store, too, but shows...
  9. Xbox keeps saying installation stopped when I try and download one specific game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps saying installation stopped when I try and download one specific game.: Xbox keeps saying installation stopped when I try and download one specific game. Everytime I try to download the game it stops before even installing at all and gives me the installation stopped...
  10. weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games: I’m getting an error on my xbox 360 game when i try to download my profile. I am currently on a xbox one. The error says “can’t connect to Xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xa3e903eb error code xbox