I am trying to donwload the latest nvidia driver, but i get errors like: "no compatible...

Discus and support I am trying to donwload the latest nvidia driver, but i get errors like: "no compatible... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My computer is 64 bit, i searched for official drivers, but still it gives me that error. But my display is 32 bit, and i think that the thing that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Csonka Levente, Dec 7, 2022.

  1. I am trying to donwload the latest nvidia driver, but i get errors like: "no compatible...


    My computer is 64 bit, i searched for official drivers, but still it gives me that error.
    But my display is 32 bit, and i think that the thing that is messing with it, and i could use some information about how to update to 64 but or some solution to my problem.

    Thanks to anyone who can help.

    :)
     
    Csonka Levente, Dec 7, 2022
    #1
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

    I am trying to donwload the latest nvidia driver, but i get errors like: "no compatible graphics driver found" and "not compatible windows version"

    not all, you can use drivers from NVidia, but the 820m is one that uses custom drivers, you have to edit the hardware ID's in all the INF files for the NVidia driver and then disable driver sig to install it, Acer are a nightmare for this as they tweak the hardware ID so it comes up as a mismatch.

    I have successfully edited Nvidia drivers to do this, and they work a charm, even getting gpu's that do not support windows 10 or above to actually work flawlessly.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    I am trying to donwload the latest nvidia driver, but i get errors like: "no compatible graphics driver found" and "not compatible windows version"

    Wait the m gpu were mobile are you using a laptop?

    Laptop drivers are by your laptop manufacturer only

    Nvidia drivers aren't supported by nvidia they are custom you would have to goto your laptop manufacturer
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    I am trying to donwload the latest nvidia driver, but i get errors like: "no compatible graphics driver found" and "not compatible windows version"

    Hi, I found this strange
    Please tell me where it says this 32 but thing with your monitor
    Share an screenshot, that helps a lot
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    I am trying to donwload the latest nvidia driver, but i get errors like: "no compatible graphics driver found" and "not compatible windows version"

    Hi Csonka, thanks for clarify that. Nope, that's not related to this problem

    Try downloading your graphics driver directly from the Nvidia support website. Use the manual search:

    https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/drivers/

    [​IMG]
  6. Csonka Levente Win User

    I am trying to donwload the latest nvidia driver, but i get errors like: "no compatible graphics driver found" and "not compatible windows version"

    I did but they could not help me and gave me the same driver I got that error from.
Thema:

I am trying to donwload the latest nvidia driver, but i get errors like: "no compatible...

Loading...
  1. I am trying to donwload the latest nvidia driver, but i get errors like: "no compatible... - Similar Threads - trying donwload latest

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]