I am trying to buy a game pass for my son but it won't let me buy it

Discus and support I am trying to buy a game pass for my son but it won't let me buy it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to buy a game pass for my son and it won't let me buy it 275d06a9-c5ea-4cae-969a-da4fdb77f5cb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by McKinley Young Jr, Dec 25, 2022.

1. I am trying to buy a game pass for my son but it won't let me buy it

I am trying to buy a game pass for my son and it won't let me buy it

:)

McKinley Young Jr, Dec 25, 2022
  2. Starseid Win User

Try disabling the accounts Parental Permissions first, then make the purchase from his account. Afterwards, reenable the Parental Permissions. Another work around (If you have separate consoles) is purchasing Game Pass on your account and setting your Son's console as your Home Xbox. This will allow for Game Pass Access on both consoles.
  3. Starseid Win User

Is there any more information you can give us?

Generally, you can simply go to the Xbox Game Pass section and follow the on screen prompts to sign up. Alternatively, you can follow this link below and sign up on your PC or mobile device.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass
  4. McKinley Young Jr Win User

It will not let me buy the game pass from his account because he is 10 and when I tried to go through my account and buy it as a gift to send it wouldn't let the payment go through saying it was a problem and I know money is in the account
  5. Thorinson90 Win User

Won't let me buy Game Pass

Hey,

I try this too yesterday and i have the problem too
  6. JBH III 703757 Win User

PBR9002 error. Anyone else?

I am having this problem too, doesn't seem like there's a solid solution out there. I was allowed to buy The Wolverine through my XB1, but it won't let me buy games/game content.
Thema:

1. I am trying to buy a game pass for my son but it won't let me buy it - Similar Threads - trying buy game

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  4. First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...: First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to find and play GTA V and cant do it. App asked to pay. Maybe i cant understand something?...
  5. I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong: Anybody know how to correctly format your postal code ‍ 6ad2a75a-d592-4ff4-902f-71c63bc71f4b
  6. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  7. Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.: I bought a game for 70$ "TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE" ultimate edition and now when I click on it it says chose the plan that's right for you GAME PASS ULTIMATE AND GAMEPASS CORE "PLESE FIX...
  8. Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.: I've installed the game from my library within the xbox app, surely that proves I already own the game. 388725c2-a7d7-48f2-b034-4ec4e36c5164
  9. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...
  10. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3