I am trying to add a friend who uses a PlayStation. I have his gamer tag but still can not...

Discus and support I am trying to add a friend who uses a PlayStation. I have his gamer tag but still can not... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am trying to add I friend who plays on PlayStation. I have his gamer tag. But still won't pull him up. 50de4237-6fc1-4160-a49d-07a61d1c697c Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by RawAbility8523, Nov 30, 2022.

1. I am trying to add a friend who uses a PlayStation. I have his gamer tag but still can not...

I am trying to add I friend who plays on PlayStation. I have his gamer tag. But still won't pull him up.

:)

RawAbility8523, Nov 30, 2022
  2. RawAbility8523 Win User

I am trying to add a friend who uses a PlayStation. I have his gamer tag but still can not find him? Why? Thank you

We both have tried it says the same for both of us. Player doesn't exist. Also I've logged into Activision but doesn't give you the option to add friends that I saw. I will try making a channel and see. Thanks again for the help.
  3. x Sarasaurus x Win User

I am trying to add a friend who uses a PlayStation. I have his gamer tag but still can not find him? Why? Thank you

Sorry to hear this

Have you tried to create a channel and invite your friend to the channel??

And also is your friend able to add you?? Maybe you could provide your friend with your Activision ID to see if they can add you. Via the social tab

For example

Playername#1234567

I hope this gets resolved for you. You can also try logging it with Activision.

Warzone feedback and bug report
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today RawAbility8523

Please tell me, in what game are you trying to add this friend?
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hi there

You will need to search for the friend via the in game friend system and ensure you are searching for the Activision player name which will have numbers attached

So for example

Playername#123456

Please refer to this guide from Activision FAQ

You will need to scroll down to where it states adding friends

Warzone FAQ
  6. RawAbility8523 Win User

Even when looking up through Activision still says can't find the person. And he for sure has an active account. Thank you for the help.
Thema:

I am trying to add a friend who uses a PlayStation. I have his gamer tag but still can not...

1. I am trying to add a friend who uses a PlayStation. I have his gamer tag but still can not... - Similar Threads - trying add friend

2. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  3. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  4. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  5. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  6. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...
  7. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...
  8. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd
  9. Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...: I'm trying to add a friend but neither of us can add each other back keeps say sorry we can't save your changes right now try again in a while. Would really like this fixed his gamertag is...
  10. When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...: I can't figure it out here c06df0d0-296d-406c-a9b2-049a51b68e66