I am tired of Xbox because they don’t listen to the community!!!

Discus and support I am tired of Xbox because they don’t listen to the community!!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yeah… submitted by /u/Sinderc [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sinderc, Jul 8, 2024 at 7:53 AM.

1. /u/Sinderc
    /u/Sinderc Guest

2. SupremeNacho3 Win User

Why doesn't anyone talk anymore?

I stoped using my mic a few years back because I git tired of listening to 10 year olds screaming and cursing.
  3. KINGOFAWSOME319 Win User

I am tired.

[quote user="I SiCkStEaLth I"]

KOA, SHUT THE FRONT DOOR UP ALREADY! NO ONE FREAKING LIKES YOUR RETARDEDNESS ON OUR FORUMS! SO PLEASE DO US ALL THE GRAND FKN FAVOR, GET OVER YOURSELF, AND LEAVE US ALONE!

[/quote]Oh no, I'm being yelled at by a guy named 'SickStealth' I'm so scared. And dude, stick to letting Legend be the police officer around here, okay?
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

I am tired.

And you usually leave garbage posts. Your point of visiting again?
  5. Yousef Islam Win User

I am tired.

So much hostility...

-

Eh.. screw it.
  6. iSickStealth Win User

I am tired.

I accept that compliment :)
Thema:

1. I am tired of Xbox because they don’t listen to the community!!! - Similar Threads - tired don’t listen

2. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. Elite Series 2 P1 and P2 paddles don’t work when pressed at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 P1 and P2 paddles don’t work when pressed at the same time: I have P1 bound to right stick click and P2 bound to A so I can slide hop better in TF2, and I noticed while I was playing that my A button wasn’t working correctly. So I troubleshot a bit, tried...
  4. The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this...: The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this happening to me, since then I can only see the screen and try to control this error to try to play but I would...
  5. Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...: Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this. f74aace0-b199-41d6-9549-2e930a7f5026
  6. I have my allow cross play on but I can’t cross play on fornite I’ve tired everything it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my allow cross play on but I can’t cross play on fornite I’ve tired everything it...: My cross play will not work 80ad60d6-b5af-4323-aa4d-b8794b96fba0
  7. I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.: Hello, I own an xbox series s and I have fuzzy and pixelated gameplay. I have tried everything. Turn on and off the console. Change the hdmi cable. Change screens/tv/monitor. Do anybody knows...
  8. Por favor tire meu ban [Mod Translation - Please take off my ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por favor tire meu ban [Mod Translation - Please take off my ban]: Xbox meu console foi banido mandei uma mensagem ofensiva mas me arrependo prometo que nunca farei de novo , retire meu ban por favor [Mod Translation - Xbox my console was banned I sent an...
  9. Fountain Tire ad unfriendly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fountain Tire ad unfriendly: Right now there is a Fountain Tire ad on heavy rotation and it disrupts game play significantly, much more so than other ads. I have to say that the intrusiveness of the ad ensures that I will go...
  10. Smoking tire DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smoking tire DLC: Out Feb 4th Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ 5ba897c3-ef97-4c36-a588-b7f389313eac