I am sorry for my foul behaviour/message I believe I do not deserve a ban and it should be ...

Discus and support I am sorry for my foul behaviour/message I believe I do not deserve a ban and it should be ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am sorry for my foul language of one of my messages I believe that i should not be receiving by this ban and that I could be removed if possible and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxBROWNY11xX, Apr 15, 2018.

1. XxBROWNY11xX
    XxBROWNY11xX Guest

I am sorry for my foul behaviour/message I believe I do not deserve a ban and it should be ...

I am sorry for my foul language of one of my messages I believe that i should not be receiving by this ban and that I could be removed if possible and I will try to monitor/ retain my foul language.

:)

XxBROWNY11xX, Apr 15, 2018
  2. Account Communication Ban

My xbox account was given a communication ban until February 3rd. The messages I send are not inappropriate and I did nothing wrong to receive this suspension. I believe I was wrongly reported and do not deserve my ban. I will stop sending
    messages altogether if that is the problem and am sorry to the other players I offended. Thank you for reviewing my post and I hope you consider removing my communication ban as soon as possible.

Sharquckatron, Apr 15, 2018
  3. I believe my ban was unfair, if not revoked, I believe it should be shortened.

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement items and they do not use the forums.

If you feel your suspension was in error, you can submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

When you encounter anyone that is breaking the code of conduct you can mute them, report them and block them through your console. Never respond to the user.

Also keep in mind the enforcement does not let anyone know what the outcome of a report they submitted on a user is. So there is no way to know if the other person you mentioned did or did not get a suspension. Suspensions are issued after an investigation
    has been completed.

Mistress Sara, Apr 15, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Apr 15, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:

M3tal Daz3, Nov 1, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I am sorry for my foul behaviour/message I believe I do not deserve a ban and it should be removed

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I am sorry for my foul behaviour/message I believe I do not deserve a ban and it should be removed

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
  8. DI3Beezy Win User

inconsistent or unbalanced banning

Unfortunately, there are some players that will do that. I would sugggest reporting them for unsporting conduct and then block them to avoid further interaction. I am sorry for your situation, and as rightfully deserved as the message to them seems, you
    should have just blocked them and ignored/deleted the message. Chances are that people that are toxic on Xbox (like that team) will be reported enough to recieve a ban and hopefully learn from their mistakes.
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Microsoft biased against certain countries??

I am in the uk and never been discriminated against.

you will get banned if you reply to the messages with threats or foul language,all you need do is report and block them.
  10. Mistress Sara Win User

I believe my ban was unfair, if not revoked, I believe it should be shortened.

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement items and they do not use the forums.

If you feel your suspension was in error, you can submit a case review at

When you encounter anyone that is breaking the code of conduct you can mute them, report them and block them through your console. Never respond to the user.

Also keep in mind the enforcement does not let anyone know what the outcome of a report they submitted on a user is. So there is no way to know if the other person you mentioned did or did not get a suspension. Suspensions are issued after an investigation
    has been completed.
Thema:

1. I am sorry for my foul behaviour/message I believe I do not deserve a ban and it should be ... - Similar Threads - sorry foul behaviour

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  4. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  5. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...
  6. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  7. How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...: I need help fixing this because i've been trying to find a way to change my skins and i did all sort of things like uploading the skins on the minecraft website and trying to change it in the app...
  8. Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...: Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try joining the party again a while later.” It’s really annoying as I was playing with my mates, then the Xbox...
  9. “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”: Been playing 360 games on my Xbox series x fine then suddenly today it doesn’t let me connect to live. I followed a bunch of posts on here and it’s just made my situation worse. Now I’ve...
  10. How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...: I was playing a game and I was randomly disconnected. I now have to wait 4 hours. My internet is good and my computer is running fine. I've cleared cache recently. Is there an outside factor that...