I am receiving the error 0x8027025B when opening Xbox app on PC.

Discus and support I am receiving the error 0x8027025B when opening Xbox app on PC. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried uninstalling and installing, I do not understand what is going wrong. 2d381b17-7700-470e-9e59-cfb523ed2e1f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ben WyattVW, May 19, 2023.

1. Ben WyattVW
    Ben WyattVW Guest

I have tried uninstalling and installing, I do not understand what is going wrong.

:)

Ben WyattVW, May 19, 2023
  2. Ben WyattVW Win User

Hi! Thank you for your quick response. None of the solutions worked, in fact it extended to other Microsoft apps. I cannot open the Microsoft Store App.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Ben. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app and Xbox app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select the Xbox app, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, do the same for the Gaming Services app, try launching the app again and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to launch the app and see if it works.

Solution 3:

Please open the PowerShell in admin mode and paste the following below:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  4. Lestat Bonelli Win User

I have windows 10 pro 22H2 version and having this exact issue. Down to it extending to the Microsoft store app
  5. OpticRJames Win User

If it's still not working. Please go to Settings > System > About. What is the Windows Version you see under Windows Specifications?
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app.

Thema:

1. I am receiving the error 0x8027025B when opening Xbox app on PC. - Similar Threads - receiving error 0x8027025B

2. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10: [img] Hello everyone, after updating my PC from windows 10 to 11 two days ago, my Xbox 360 wireless receiver stopped working. In the device manager it states "The divice can't be started (Code...
  3. I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.: I can't log into any Microsoft related accounts. Upon logging in I get the error message "Please try again later, " or "The application has made too many requests. Press Retry to continue."...
  4. I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....: Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza...
  5. Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.: I'm able to download other apps such as netflix fine. Ive even tried to download it from the xbox website and get problems there too. Ive reset the store and gone through all troubleshooting tips...
  6. Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...: When I come to buy points in the madden mut store it says points purchasing error how can I fixed this ? Thank you 44c4d818-a927-4a93-895b-d108b7a97052
  7. I am receiving an error when I turn on the XBox stating “invalid format “

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error when I turn on the XBox stating “invalid format “: When I turn on my XBox . It doesn’t connect to the tv and gives an error message of “INVALID FORMAT “ 7e5141c8-8e64-420c-842e-2135b617330a
  8. Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: Continuously receive error code 0x80830003. Tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: Continuously receive error code 0x80830003. Tried everything: Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: I continuously get error 0x80830003 when playing on the cloud. I have reset my console (keeping saves and games), reset my console a second time (deleting everything...
  9. Receiving error 0x87e00196 when attempting to install any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error 0x87e00196 when attempting to install any game: When attempting to install any game using PC game pass / the Xbox app, it abruptly stops prior to allowing any installation and says "Something went wrong", providing the error code 0x87e00196....
  10. I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...: I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the error? I hope you can answer. c64934e8-8514-4edb-8bf3-ec6eef140053