I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso...

Discus and support I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso tree as the y button does not activate the ability i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ed the Gnome, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Ed the Gnome
    Ed the Gnome Guest

I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso...

I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso tree as the y button does not activate the ability i have tried every suggestion in x box support

Thanks

:)

Ed the Gnome, Dec 14, 2022
  2. Ed the Gnome Win User

I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso tree as the y button does mot activate the ability thanks

Hi thank you for your reply i have tried reseting the xbox series s

Clearing local saved games

Clearing local xbox storage

Refreshing the game app

The bash ability was working up to this point in the screenshot and now i cant go any further

Plese reply to (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com)

[​IMG]

*** EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.
  3. Geri M. Win User

I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso tree as the y button does mot activate the ability thanks

Hi Ed the Gnome,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Ed the Gnome,

Thank you for your response. We hope that you are well today.

As always, we continue to prepare for the build-up of games launching over the next few months. We understand that, at times, things can go wrong, and we want you to know that we're working to resolve frustrating experiences reported to us by the members of our Xbox community. Keep an eye on this list for updates to existing issues, along with any new problems that may come up as new games are released. Game Release Known Issues for December 2022 - Microsoft Community

Additionally, please make sure to check out Xbox Support for a wealth of information that may assist you in resolving your issue.

[​IMG]

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi Ed the Gnome,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you were playing Ori and the Blind Forest and along the way you were stuck. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you back to gaming. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions.

1. What platform are you using?
    2. When did the problem started?
    3. Do you mind sending a screenshot of the error message?
    4. What possible fixes did you perform?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

If you are on Windows: Reset Windows 10 store & Xbox app

1. Open Settings.

2. Go to Apps -> Apps & features.

3. Look for Microsoft Store/Xbox App and click it on the right side.

4. The advanced options link will appear. Click it

5. Next, click on the Reset button to reset Microsoft Store/Xbox App to the default setting.

Try reinstalling the Gaming Services package on your Windows 10 device:

Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC and try again.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Reston Eilers Win User

Stucked? Glitch? - No idea how to continue in Ori? Free hints here!

I'm playing Ori and The Blind Forest:Definitive Edition. I missed some items while finishing the Ginso Tree so I recently re-entered it. Now I'm stuck inside. The exit at the top appears to be blocked and there is a room completely made up of spikes and
    portals that is blocking my ability to return to the entrance. I don't know if there's a way to do the room in reverse once you have all your abilities but I only have double jump.

Was I even supposed to be able to re-enter the Ginso Tree? I know you can't in the original version.

Is there something with the exit I am missing?

Is there a way to get past the room o' spikes and portals to return to the entrance that I am missing?

Is there a way to load an earlier save from before I entered the tree again?

I'm just going to have to re-start the game and stay out of the Ginso Tree after I complete it, aren't I?
Thema:

1. I am playing ori and the blind forest i have the bash ability but im now stuck in the ginso... - Similar Threads - playing ori blind

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  4. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  5. Is Ori: the collection play anywhere?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Ori: the collection play anywhere?: Hi so I have a question about Ori. I know that the will of the wisp is play anywhere. However is Ori: the collection where blind forest is included with wisp. Is the whole collection play...
  6. XBOX Game Pass on PC Ori Will of Wisps Save Games repeatedly lost / unable to play

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass on PC Ori Will of Wisps Save Games repeatedly lost / unable to play: Playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps on PC through XBOX Game Pass and am constantly losing save progress. If I do not exit the game, all of the save games look fine, can be copied, I can load...
  7. Cant play Ori and the Will of the Wisps!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play Ori and the Will of the Wisps!!!!: Just download this game by XGP PC, but after click "start", when I going to start a new slot, everything is not responding, both mouse clicking and any keys on keyboard. (I can move my mouse)...
  8. Activate xbox play anywhere game without xbox (Ori 2, collector)

in XBoX on Windows
    Activate xbox play anywhere game without xbox (Ori 2, collector): Hello, I bought the collector of Ori and the Will of the Wisps. But it existed only as an Xbox One Game. Since it is a Xbox Play Anywhere game, I tought I'd just get a code to activate it on...
  9. Problems to play Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems to play Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition: Good Morning I bought the game Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition, and when I play the game is on the right stop screen when we press the "A" button. nothing happens , since deleted and...
  10. Ori And The Blind Forest won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori And The Blind Forest won't play: I was able to previously play this game, but now I can't. I deleted and re-downloaded the game and it still won't play. I first tried to unplug my Xbox One and then restart it, when that didn't...