i am playing operation off new earth my game frezing

Discus and support i am playing operation off new earth my game frezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am playing operation off new earth my game frezing how i can fix it? b3aa812d-9a30-45a5-b5f9-92ec2194372f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ELIE SAADE, Nov 25, 2022.

1. ELIE SAADE
    ELIE SAADE Guest

i am playing operation off new earth my game frezing how i can fix it?

:)

ELIE SAADE, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you on PC?

If yes, kindly repair the game by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart your PC.
  3. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

smartglass companion app fix

i have a andorid tablet. how do i use the tablet to start the game? i am need to using tablets with games. the app keeps frezing on the logo for me as well. i was hoping to find a fix on the forums. not sure how to do that fix.
  4. NegligentNutria Win User

Xbox One Freezes When Loading Anything

While the power cycle trick will probably work, I am personally experiencing lag and frezees more and more. Having to power cycle every few hours isn't acceptable.
  5. bobtheturtle666 Win User

Freezing after update.

This is getting annoying ever since the 5th i cant rune AW online multiplayer without my xbox frezing
  6. xDare nL Win User

How far back does your history invideo games go?

My first ever gaming experience was with sega channel. Sega channel changed my life forever. It was like i discovered a new parallel universe. Earth worm jim, bubsy, and several other titles helped start me off on my gaming journey.
Thema:

1. i am playing operation off new earth my game frezing - Similar Threads - playing operation off

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  5. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  6. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  7. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...
  8. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  9. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  10. how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller: how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller eff96eac-d791-4d15-bf0a-44991cf03387