I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game...

Discus and support I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game screen and can not seem to get it to go away .. can anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diana Barger, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Diana Barger
    Diana Barger Guest

I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game...

I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game screen and can not seem to get it to go away .. can anyone help me please ??

:)

Diana Barger, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game screen and can not seem to get it to go away .. can anyone help me please ??

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, is this happening with just this game?

Also, please perform a powercycle on your console.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  3. Xurts Win User

Some questions

Games with Gold is on the home dashboard slide, last box in the bottom right corner.
  4. O isyndrome x Win User

"change your settings to play" "you cannot play with content created by other players" is popping up when I have no restrictions on my adult account

I am having the same issues on cross platform gaming on fortnite, mlb 22, and Apex Legends. I have set my settings to allow for everything I can, yet when I load up the games I can’t play online
  5. SoullessCodith Win User

MLB The Show is Coming To Xbox!

I am really excited. I have bought a new playstation every generation just to play MLB the Show. It is by far one of the best MLB games I have ever played.
  6. Cl0sePr0ximity Win User

received a dirty and scratched halo 4 limited edition xbox 360 after repairs

actually i am looking at the box right now. it has a crease on the side (wide side) that continues on to the bottom of the box. not only that but a corner of the box is smashed. still no holes though. i can see how this might have been the cause of my problems.
    but it still does not explain why i received it dirty with smudges and sticky stuff all over it.
Thema:

1. I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game... - Similar Threads - playing mlb show

2. MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play: iam trying to play my mlb the show but everytime i connect online it disconnects me.. every other game works perfectly fine online. this issue has persisted for 3 months.. i reset my router and...
  3. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c
  4. How do I play an online game with friends. Something is prevented me doing so for mlb the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play an online game with friends. Something is prevented me doing so for mlb the...: Network errors with my account on Xbox as I can’t seem to join any online game in mlb the show and fortnite. Can someone please explain what is wrong? 8d73c6a9-19e9-4d5f-a51e-d31f46cf314a
  5. Why does my mlb the show 23 say it is done downloading but I can only play the intro game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mlb the show 23 say it is done downloading but I can only play the intro game: Every time I try to play a different team or mode I can because I can’t even leave the loading game c90b2b31-a230-41c1-bd5e-bd82839a707a
  6. I tried to play mlb the show 22 on cloud gaming on pc but after like 5-10 seconds it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to play mlb the show 22 on cloud gaming on pc but after like 5-10 seconds it...: I tried to play mlb the show 22 on cloud gaming on pc but after like 5-10 seconds it freezes and idk why e35e2a7a-9b2b-4a92-b137-d3bdbfa2969c
  7. How to play mlb show with early game pass access bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play mlb show with early game pass access bundle: We purchased the early access bundle for mlb the show. But not sure how to play the game once early access is purchased. 0114c532-969d-4cd7-b912-8fcbcd2ae002
  8. I pre ordered the early access GamePass bundle for MLB the show 23 and it won't let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered the early access GamePass bundle for MLB the show 23 and it won't let me play...: I pre ordered the MLB the show 23 early access GamePass bundle. But it won't let me play. I have it listed as a purchase. Help 1e8bb2bf-d1d9-4edb-af09-42b5616d1fa3
  9. MLB The Show 21 will not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB The Show 21 will not play: MLB The Show 21: Says "You need this update, but we can't get it right now. Try again in a while (0x8b050033) *I have waited and re-tried on and off for weeks *Installed/uninstalled/re-installed...
  10. MLB THE SHOW 21 CROSS PLAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB THE SHOW 21 CROSS PLAY: it wont let me play cross play even though its on. it lets me join the lobby but not the game to ready up. how do i fix that??? 28ed3ea6-c0ef-4b48-8d46-5c4ca11548bc