I am overseas (IT) and want to purchase Minecraft: I cannot use my USA credit card. What...

Discus and support I am overseas (IT) and want to purchase Minecraft: I cannot use my USA credit card. What... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am overseas (IT) and want to purchase Minecraft: I cannot use my USA credit card. What can I do? c192e6e0-292b-4297-87c2-faddb0457024 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PG-ATL, Dec 27, 2022.

1. PG-ATL
    PG-ATL Guest

I am overseas (IT) and want to purchase Minecraft: I cannot use my USA credit card. What...

I am overseas (IT) and want to purchase Minecraft: I cannot use my USA credit card. What can I do?

:)

PG-ATL, Dec 27, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I am overseas (IT) and want to purchase Minecraft: I cannot use my USA credit card. What can I do?

If you are spending significant time in Italy you need to change your Xbox region to Italy to buy things

You can purchase local Xbox gift cards to make purchases
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello PG-ATL,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you wanted to purchase Minecraft with your payment instrument from other country. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Though this query is closely related to billing (contacting a live support could be of advantage), we checked our resources and found a support article that could answer you with your question. To answer you, there will be a need for you to match your billing address and your valid payment instrument's payment option to the current location. Please see support article: Xbox locales FAQ | Xbox Support

[​IMG]

For resources related to your concern, please check:

Update your billing address and payment options | Xbox Support

Use PayPal with your Microsoft account | Xbox Support

We hope that helps! If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. TITAN Regiis Win User

Sudden Region trouble

Greetings,

I know the feeling as I am an American overseas and ran into this issue.

What I did was change not only my region on the Xbox but also my MS account itself to the country where I am and it works with no issues.

The only other option is unfortunately purchasing a $ Gift Card direct from the USA and upload into your account for purchases.
  5. J20Hory5j Win User

Credit Card and Region

Hi, I am in South Korea. Region for xbox set to USA.

I play ESO and want to purchase ESP Plus and Crowns.

I do not have a USA credit card.

My wife's Korean credit card does not work

My friends USA card does not work. (zip code error, the zip code is correct)

Pay Pal and Microsoft store does not work

Web chatting with Microsoft, useless

I am at a loss for options, help please.
  6. J20Hory5j Win User

Credit Card and Region

Hi, I am in South Korea. Region for xbox set to USA.

I play ESO and want to purchase ESP Plus and Crowns.

I do not have a USA credit card.

My wife's Korean credit card does not work

My friends USA card does not work. (zip code error, the zip code is correct)

Pay Pal and Microsoft store does not work

Web chatting with Microsoft, useless

I am at a loss for options, help please.
Thema:

1. I am overseas (IT) and want to purchase Minecraft: I cannot use my USA credit card. What... - Similar Threads - overseas purchase Minecraft

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  4. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  5. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  6. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  7. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  8. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  9. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  10. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...