I am on Windows 11 and i can't download any minecraft marketplace stuff.

Discus and support I am on Windows 11 and i can't download any minecraft marketplace stuff. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on Windows 11 and i can't download any minecraft marketplace stuff, i've tried uninstalling it but i still doesn't work. Just says "Downloading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cool Puzzler, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Cool Puzzler
    Cool Puzzler Guest

I am on Windows 11 and i can't download any minecraft marketplace stuff, i've tried uninstalling it but i still doesn't work. Just says "Downloading 1/2" forever and it wont ever download.

:)

Cool Puzzler, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Cool, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. SethToth Win User

Still can’t download marketplace content in Minecraft.

I am able to download stuff from the Microsoft store. It’s only Minecraft marketplace I can’t download anything.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I can't download Minecraft on Windows 11

Hi Yakov! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

There are some things you could try, first go to PC settings and in the Windows update section check for updates, install any pending update, even the optionals

After that do the same on Microsoft store app, go to the library section and select get updates

You can download the Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft store app, log in there with the account that owns the game

If possible share a screenshot of where it stays as pending only please
  5. Xristoss21 Win User

Minecraft error code 0x89235172

6. Mikhail Ireland Win User

Minecraft Realms Plus - Expired... But not really.

Hi, I am having the exact same issue with the 2 player Minecraft realm as well. I am paying using Minecraft for Windows (I use Windows 11)
Thema:

1. I am on Windows 11 and i can't download any minecraft marketplace stuff. - Similar Threads - Windows can't download

2. Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10: Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10. The issue sometimes only happens to certain parties as well. I can create and invite friends to a party, but joining theirs is rarely available. I've tried...
  3. Can't play on my xbox windows too my console xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play on my xbox windows too my console xbox one: Dear friends, Recently the software add a bug, you can read my issue on the image attached. I like too play from the pc instead to play the console aae3cac4-b8d0-4d5a-b3b8-8d2c44f6c1c9
  4. I can't download Xbox App on new Windows 11 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Xbox App on new Windows 11 PC: I recently built a new pc. Getting code : Code: 0x80248007 System Info from dxdiag : Windows 11 Home 64 Bit (10.0, Build 22631) Gigabyte B650 Gaming X AX AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D 12 core processor...
  5. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  6. Can't download games from the Xbox App Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download games from the Xbox App Windows 10: Hello everyone, I've already red numerous threads regarding this topic, but now have come to the conclusion to ask my questions here. So basically I was able to play as usual as it has always...
  7. Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition): Hey guys, having trouble downloading any form of the Minecraft bedrock edition on PC. The Java edition is fine and works properly. Running Windows 11. have been through most troubleshooting...
  8. Can't download Xbox app games on Windows 11 anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Xbox app games on Windows 11 anymore: I can no longer download games using my Xbox app (or Windows Store) on my PC. I have several games on the app outside of Game Pass, such as Gears 4 and Psychonauts 2, but I now can't download any...
  9. Can't download anything Xbox app for windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download anything Xbox app for windows: On the Xbox app on pc games won't install, stellar is stuck at 92.mb and won't do anything. Have tried cancelling install, resetting pc, uninstalling and reinstalling app, everything.. it just...
  10. Please Help Game pass On Window Store PC Gear of war 4 can't download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please Help Game pass On Window Store PC Gear of war 4 can't download.: [img] please help me 2976d0de-7e44-4a80-a4c2-7e19d863c29a