I am officially banned from unlocking a glitched achievement in Just Dance 2020. I don't...

Discus and support I am officially banned from unlocking a glitched achievement in Just Dance 2020. I don't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well, it's the truth. I already contacted Ubisoft regarding my glitched achievement for Just Dance 2020 "Gotta Get 'em All". Apparently the glitch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, May 29, 2020.

1. I am officially banned from unlocking a glitched achievement in Just Dance 2020. I don't...

Well, it's the truth. I already contacted Ubisoft regarding my glitched achievement for Just Dance 2020 "Gotta Get 'em All". Apparently the glitch occurred during the early release of the game and as to what it seems, Ubisoft cannot fix it and I have declared
    myself banned from that achievement. I really hate Ubisoft's bad service and as to what it seems, I hope none of the future games get any broken achievements like those cowards at Ubisoft did with Just Dance 2020. My reptutation for most of their games is
    ruined because of this Just Dance 2020 glitched achievement.

:)

Radiant Sword X, May 29, 2020
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?

Yes. Other games are no problem. (except for Just Dance 2020 as my last achievement will not unlock despite that I unlocked everything. Stops at 91%)
  3. Kexol Win User

My achievements won't unlock all of a sudden.

I am also having a huge problem earning achievements on the one like many others. I have constantly met the requirements for a couple of the achievements in just dance 2014 and as far as I'm aware of, none of the achievements that I earn from this point
    on will unlock. Also, YouTube achievements are not unlocking as well. Please fix this issue. Thank you.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

I have been banned from an achievement from Just Dance 2020?

lots of people have the same issue, ubisoft has already stated that its down to microsoft to sort as they dont have access to microsoft servers and its those that are not tracking correctly for some people.
  5. VICruz Win User

Just Dance All Star

I am currently reinstalling Just Dance 2020.
  6. NINJ4Z Win User

My Gamerscore just went from 9000 to 57425 need help

Yeah I was playing Gears of War 3 and unlocked a few achievements and it jumped from 1200 to 51015, I had mine reset about a year ago so maybe it's just a glitch, I really hope they don't think people are modding and ban them :(
Thema:

I am officially banned from unlocking a glitched achievement in Just Dance 2020. I don't...

1. I am officially banned from unlocking a glitched achievement in Just Dance 2020. I don't... - Similar Threads - officially banned unlocking

2. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  3. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  4. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  5. Can you play on official servers with your phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play on official servers with your phone.: If you have xbox ultimate game pass and own ark survival ascended, can you play on official servers with your phone. 9175cb42-0d6a-48f8-a67c-7a5e5c3a53da
  6. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  7. Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site: I have this issue which prevents me to sign in on the official Xbox site, i've tried with other accounts and it works just fine, the problem is that any link from apps/games to the account are...
  8. I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.: So, to give some backstory, the hard drive I've had in my 360 for years has started to fail. I didn't want to lose the data I had on there, so I decided to buy a transfer cable and a replacement...
  9. On Xbox settings has only official updates? Is just because I got a update, but I search on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox settings has only official updates? Is just because I got a update, but I search on...: I saw that I had a console update, but I didn't find any information about the update on Xbox website c4e31622-6e07-4100-991b-5de6d5d41679
  10. How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?: How to use official play and charge kit made by Microsoft on the Xbox series x wireless controller in black colour original one? Yours sincerely Jevgeni e8822d78-0b36-4d03-848e-820b02b6cc7a