I am not receiving any notification such as party invites or game ivnites

Discus and support I am not receiving any notification such as party invites or game ivnites in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; im on xbox one x (dont think it matters, but you never know) and ive tried everything so far, power cycle, checking NAT etc, clearing mac, sign out/in,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xsv, Jul 19, 2021.

1. xsv
    xsv Guest

im on xbox one x (dont think it matters, but you never know) and ive tried everything so far, power cycle, checking NAT etc, clearing mac, sign out/in, remove account/download again but nothing seems to work, started happening randomly today, i did nothing that would be considered as a trigger for this issue. I can invite people just fine and they re able to join but im not getting their invites. The notifications do pop up on my pc though, but that doesnt help joining people.

:)

2. xsv Win User

just finished all the aformentioned steps, nothing worked

Xbox Support on twitter said they resolved the issue but thats far from whats happening

Thanks for your help
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @xsv!

Would you please try the following steps in the exact order:

1- First open the notifications tab on the console and make sure to clear out any notifications you see so we can start fresh.

2- Turn off all notifications on the Xbox One console.

3- Remove your profile from the console.

4- Power Cycle the Xbox One console.

5- Re-add your profile and turn on notifications, then test to see if the notifications are popping up again.

However, if you are still not receiving the invites, the please try a Soft Factory Rest Xbox Support by selecting Reset and keep my games & apps. This will refresh the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know how it goes!
  4. GUNZxNxROSEZ Win User

Friends list

Hey there!

Unfortunately, there is no way for you to see your 'friends history'. You can try to see if you've received any notifications from them such as: messages, party invites, game invites, etc.
  5. Alex Keith Win User

Not receiving party invites but am receiving all other invites and notifications

Hi, just factory reset my Xbox and it works fine now. Thanks for your help.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Not receiving party invites but am receiving all other invites and notifications

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple repots in regards to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft which means that we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Kindly perform an extended power cycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
Thema:

1. I am not receiving any notification such as party invites or game ivnites - Similar Threads - receiving notification such

2. Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone: So I'm running Windows 11 and I use the game bar a lot because I have friends on Xbox but for some reason, I don't always get notifications for party or game invites. I occasionally receive them...
  3. Not receiving Xbox party notifications on Game Bar App!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not receiving Xbox party notifications on Game Bar App!: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app,...
  4. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  5. My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...: How am I asking this question right now? I'm logged into my account. The email in the top-right drop-down menu is displayed as the same email I'm trying to use to log in, but when I try, then...
  6. Still Not receiving notification on xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still Not receiving notification on xbox app: Hi, Following from my original question on 05 June 2023, I followed the most recent advice given by Geri. I did a software update for my phone, but it didn't resolve my issue. Yesterday I had to...
  7. Not receiving notification on xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not receiving notification on xbox app: Hi, A short while ago I stopped receiving notifications on my phone when a favourite friend signs in. Never had this issue before. I still receive party invites though. I have not changed...
  8. Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...: The microsoft family application is useless - such a disjointed offering across all microsoft services. Expect this from an amateur company not a world leader in technology., Moved from Microsoft...
  9. Still Not receiving notification on xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still Not receiving notification on xbox app: Hi, Following from my original question on 05 June 2023, I followed the most recent advice given by Geri. I did a software update for my phone, but it didn't resolve my issue. Yesterday I had to...
  10. Someone is receiving my Xbox notifications from the app, supposedly they’re not in said...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone is receiving my Xbox notifications from the app, supposedly they’re not in said...: So someone is receiving my Xbox app notifications when they aren’t logged in or even have the app. I don’t know how to stop this from happening. 38a948cb-3688-4cab-82c5-6f46a6c5b8de