I am Not able to sign into my account

Discus and support I am Not able to sign into my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; been trying to sign into my account on xbox and not able tokeep telling me I have the wrong email and password has changed it and everything is still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sgtmeyer31, Jan 4, 2014.

1. sgtmeyer31
    sgtmeyer31 Guest

been trying to sign into my account on xbox and not able tokeep telling me I have the wrong email and password has changed it and everything is still not able to sign in

:)

sgtmeyer31, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Mr. Garrett
    Mr. Garrett Guest
    Can't sign in to account

I have recently found that I am not able to sign in to my xbox one account unless I use a controller that is connected to an account. My kids and I have separate accounts. I am able to get into my account if I use my controller. However when my son tries
    to sign in using his controller, which isn't linked to his account, the screen simply goes greyed out but no options to sign in. You are still able to navigate through apps and screens but no sign in option.

Any thought on how to fix it so he can sign into his account?

John

Mr. Garrett, Jan 4, 2014
  3. mikreezbich
    mikreezbich Guest
    error code 0x80131904

Same issue in Australia. Wasn't able to sign into my account or my daughters account but could sign into my sons, now I can sign into mine but now non of the kids account. Weird.

mikreezbich, Jan 4, 2014
  4. sgtmeyer31
    sgtmeyer31 Guest

Keep given me the code 8015d002

sgtmeyer31, Jan 4, 2014
  5. sgtmeyer31 Win User

Keep given me the code 8015d002
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi I am able to sign in to Microsoft account but I am not able to sign in on xbox website

Hi Vansh. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Have you tried signing in from a different web browser or device? I also suggest trying your browser's incognito mode.
  7. Vansh Bindal Win User

Hi I am able to sign in to Microsoft account but I am not able to sign in on xbox website

[​IMG]
    it shows this every time I sign in
  8. Vansh Bindal Win User

Yes I tried with 3 different devices and also tried incognito and changing passwords
  9. Adam Sheetz Win User

I am not able to sign in to my microsoft account in xbox app

Hello again! Dealing with technical issues can be frustrating, but rest assured, I'm here to help.

1.can you please tell me what does the error message say?
    2. are you sure you have the latest Windows update?

I will be waiting for your updates.
    Have a nice day,
    Adam.
Thema:

1. I am Not able to sign into my account - Similar Threads - able sign account

2. Not able to sign into Xbox Cloud Gaming on iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to sign into Xbox Cloud Gaming on iPad: When I attempted to sign into Cloud Gaming it didn’t work and took me back to the previous page, when I try to press “sign in” again it loads with the Xbox symbol for a bit then takes me back to...
  3. Not able to sign-in into the Xbox S console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to sign-in into the Xbox S console: Hi guys, I am not able to sign in into my xbox (S) console. I am trying to connect my email (the same used on the app and pc) but i cannot get rid of the message "is your security info up to...
  4. My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account: My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account 6b62f198-d79e-4e30-a0e9-9f975911815d
  5. Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC: Everytime I try to load Destiny 2, the tile screen appears but gets stuck at the connecting phase. I then get a pop up error message unable to sign in to Xbox live [img] I have reinstalled...
  6. I am not able to complete sign in process on Xbox.com. It works fine on Microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am not able to complete sign in process on Xbox.com. It works fine on Microsoft.: After I enter all of my credentials to sign into the Xbox account it seems to work fine, but it never completes the sign in process. The top still shows Sign In and not my account name. If I click...
  7. Not able to sign into xbox live in halo 3 likely because of achivement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to sign into xbox live in halo 3 likely because of achivement: I am not able to sign into xbox live in halo 3 because of what I think was a achivement error. I was playing halo 3 and I got a achivment. A few seconds later I closed the game to see the...
  8. How to fix not being able to sign in on Xbox Minecraft code: cauldron

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix not being able to sign in on Xbox Minecraft code: cauldron: I've been trying to sign in for about an hour, I uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times reconnected my Internet and tried different connections but it still isn't working....
  9. I am not able to sign in my Microsoft account.Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to sign in my Microsoft account.Why?: I used to play games but I deleted the game. Now when I am trying to sign in my account I am not able to do so. e506cadf-eaf4-40fc-a335-bf53165d4d7f
  10. If I get a new Xbox will I be able to sign in with my old account and still have all my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I get a new Xbox will I be able to sign in with my old account and still have all my...: If I get a new Xbox, will I be able to sign into my old account and still have all my games and all the stuff that I have purchased 7d5b632a-f21f-4381-b077-177b6b35af95