I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online...

Discus and support I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online ".i play on xbox one . pls say what i should do to get gta 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by yuvatejch, Jun 17, 2021.

1. yuvatejch
    yuvatejch Guest

I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online...

I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online ".i play on xbox one . pls say what i should do to get gta 5 online

:)

yuvatejch, Jun 17, 2021
  2. MindMagician Win User

Xbox live gold membership

Every time i try to play GTA 5 online it says "your profile does not have permission to play gta 5 online"
  3. Smwutches Win User

GTA 5 Story Mode not opening

Story Mode is an add-on to GTA 5 Online. You won't be able to play it unless you own GTA 5 Online.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online ".i play on xbox one

Do you have a Live Gold subscription? Needed for online play

Are you on a child account? Won't work as GTA is 18+

Could also be a corrupted local profile or your Rockstar Social Club Account (whatever that is) has been banned.
  5. Scotty0955 Win User

I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online ".i play on xbox one

Hello

This normally means your membership has expired.

You can renew it below with the blue highlighted names at the bottom or on your Xbox

Xbox Gold

Ultimate
  6. SociableTexas28 Win User

GTA Online, your profile does not have permission to Access Gta online

ive just got my first xbox , downloaded my profile gone to play GTA 5 online and all i get is Your profile does not have permission to access gta online HELP please someone this is driving me nuts
Thema:

1. I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online... - Similar Threads - able play gta

2. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  3. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  4. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  5. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  6. When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?: Id like to play my games from external hard drive but unfortunately i can’t play from storage, i would like to be able to do this again instead of paying for something much more expensive....
  7. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  8. Pallworlds not able to play offline on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Pallworlds not able to play offline on Xbox series x: Even tho it's advertising that it has an offline mode in the store. Also considering "steam" players have access to it. Every time I try and open the game without an internet connection it pops up...
  9. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2
  10. I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...: I mean seriously tho. It is mainly because my Xbox One controller is in bad condition and has bad drift on both analog sticks. i love playing the fallout series along with alot of other games i...