I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY GAME PASS GAMES IN 4K, EVEN WHEN I HAVE MADE DSR FACTOR CHANGES IN...

Discus and support I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY GAME PASS GAMES IN 4K, EVEN WHEN I HAVE MADE DSR FACTOR CHANGES IN... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY GAME PASS GAMES IN 4K, EVEN WHEN I HAVE MADE DSR FACTOR CHANGES IN NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL. IS ANYONE FACING THE SAME ISSUE AND HOW... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kshitij Dolas, Mar 18, 2023.

1. I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY GAME PASS GAMES IN 4K, EVEN WHEN I HAVE MADE DSR FACTOR CHANGES IN...

I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY GAME PASS GAMES IN 4K, EVEN WHEN I HAVE MADE DSR FACTOR CHANGES IN NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL. IS ANYONE FACING THE SAME ISSUE AND HOW TO FIX IT?

:)

Kshitij Dolas, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man Of Medan - Can't Change Resolution

Hi,

Impressive PC you have there. This is clearly an issue with the Game Pass version, nothing wrong with your seriously impressive PC specs.

I tested this game myself just and I have had issues with changing the resolution. I have a i7 8700, with an RTX 2080 and 16GB RAM. and an LG 27GL850 144Hz G-Sync 1440P monitor.

When I first ran the game it insisted on 4K in fullscreen as this is a resolution I have as max res when using NVIDIA DSR Factors.

If I turn off DSR factors, it maxes at 2560x1440 which of course is my native screen resolution. But, it won't let me lower it.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft Play Anywhere games support is getting worse instead of better

Hi,

In regards to setting DSR factors. Have you tried setting the resolution in Windows first, then launching the game and selecting the resolution from there?

Setting a resolution beyond my screen seems to be an option I can select on my FH4 game. My native resolution is 4K as I have a 4K display. However, using DSR I can - if my PC was beefy enough use a higher resolution with DSR factors enabled. See below.

[​IMG]
  4. Holyver-AEE5822F-E57 Win User

Last update on PC is a downgrade

The patch Breaks the in-game settings.

I used to play in 4K DSR before the patch. Now it's impossible

BUT thanks to this I could play the game in good conditions

The solution is HERE:

Go to: C:\Users[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ReCore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\renderer. ini

and change the line that says:

<m_Resolution>

<m_Width>1440</m_Width>

<m_Height>900</m_Height>

To your desired resolution

[thanks to neogaf]

So change the resolution in the ini file, allow DSR if you have nvidia card and you will appreciate this game in its full splendor
  5. LukeUhren Win User

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man Of Medan - Can't Change Resolution

DSR factors is already off that I see. Tried on and off and same thing for me. To me Xbox Box Games Pass PC should still be in beta with how I see it working. If there is no real support on this issue, then just will chalk it up on Microsoft screwed this
    one up.
  6. GateByte Win User

Am I right to have bought an Xbox One X especially for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

Welcome to the Xbox One X club! I think you made a great choice. Lots of other great games to play on it as well. I play games in 4k on mine, and they look fantastic.
Thema:

I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY GAME PASS GAMES IN 4K, EVEN WHEN I HAVE MADE DSR FACTOR CHANGES IN...

1. I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY GAME PASS GAMES IN 4K, EVEN WHEN I HAVE MADE DSR FACTOR CHANGES IN... - Similar Threads - ABLE PLAY GAME

2. I'm not able to play in certain game modes even though I'm 18. I first thought it was my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play in certain game modes even though I'm 18. I first thought it was my...: Please I need so much help with this. a964eb0b-37f9-4eb9-915f-3ad1f1e23540
  3. Why am I not able to play games that are downloaded on my Seagate external hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I not able to play games that are downloaded on my Seagate external hard drive?: Hi! I recently ran out of storage on my Xbox Series S, so I went out and bought the Seagate 2TB external hard drive and connected it to my Xbox. On the Seagate website, it says that you should...
  4. I cannot hear game chat or able to play with PC and Playstation. I have tried everything,...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear game chat or able to play with PC and Playstation. I have tried everything,...: I cannot play or hear any cross platform in MW2 24ee3da5-d6c2-43cf-92a5-01e24977d266
  5. Games require large updates before being able to play constantly on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games require large updates before being able to play constantly on PC: Often when I try and play games on game pass large game updates are required, is there a way to get game pass to update games in the background or to turn of the forced updates? Because the...
  6. I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get...: I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get on it showed he did not even own the game. 139f18b6-d883-47d9-88e2-45c90f1576f3
  7. Suspended from multiplayer games but still able to play

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended from multiplayer games but still able to play: I was suspended from multiplayer games due to my gamer pic, but when I click on multiplayer games I can play them. It'll give me a notification that I cant do this due to an enforcement action but...
  8. I’m not able to play any multiplayer games right now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to play any multiplayer games right now.: Hello! I just exited Fortnite and went back in ten minutes later on my Xbox Series S, and I couldn’t join my friends. I tried Minecraft, but when my friends send me an invite I have to choose a...
  9. So i won't. Be able to play my game today non of my games are working

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i won't. Be able to play my game today non of my games are working: why I am not able too play my Xbox 1e2655d5-7edf-4acf-9f6f-ecfe9e1e55cc
  10. I'm not able to play game pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play game pass games.: I can't seem to play any of game pass games even though I have ultimate. When I install games they work fine the first day until Tomorrow it says I need renew my subscription even though it hasn't...