I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY GAME PASS GAMES IN 4K, EVEN WHEN I HAVE MADE DSR FACTOR CHANGES IN...

Discus and support I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY GAME PASS GAMES IN 4K, EVEN WHEN I HAVE MADE DSR FACTOR CHANGES IN... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY GAME PASS GAMES IN 4K, EVEN WHEN I HAVE MADE DSR FACTOR CHANGES IN NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL. IS ANYONE FACING THE SAME ISSUE AND HOW... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kshitij Dolas, Mar 18, 2023.

1. I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY GAME PASS GAMES IN 4K, EVEN WHEN I HAVE MADE DSR FACTOR CHANGES IN...

I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY GAME PASS GAMES IN 4K, EVEN WHEN I HAVE MADE DSR FACTOR CHANGES IN NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL. IS ANYONE FACING THE SAME ISSUE AND HOW TO FIX IT?

:)

Kshitij Dolas, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man Of Medan - Can't Change Resolution

Hi,

Impressive PC you have there. This is clearly an issue with the Game Pass version, nothing wrong with your seriously impressive PC specs.

I tested this game myself just and I have had issues with changing the resolution. I have a i7 8700, with an RTX 2080 and 16GB RAM. and an LG 27GL850 144Hz G-Sync 1440P monitor.

When I first ran the game it insisted on 4K in fullscreen as this is a resolution I have as max res when using NVIDIA DSR Factors.

If I turn off DSR factors, it maxes at 2560x1440 which of course is my native screen resolution. But, it won't let me lower it.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft Play Anywhere games support is getting worse instead of better

Hi,

In regards to setting DSR factors. Have you tried setting the resolution in Windows first, then launching the game and selecting the resolution from there?

Setting a resolution beyond my screen seems to be an option I can select on my FH4 game. My native resolution is 4K as I have a 4K display. However, using DSR I can - if my PC was beefy enough use a higher resolution with DSR factors enabled. See below.

[​IMG]
  4. Holyver-AEE5822F-E57 Win User

Last update on PC is a downgrade

The patch Breaks the in-game settings.

I used to play in 4K DSR before the patch. Now it's impossible

BUT thanks to this I could play the game in good conditions

The solution is HERE:

Go to: C:\Users[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ReCore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\renderer. ini

and change the line that says:

<m_Resolution>

<m_Width>1440</m_Width>

<m_Height>900</m_Height>

To your desired resolution

[thanks to neogaf]

So change the resolution in the ini file, allow DSR if you have nvidia card and you will appreciate this game in its full splendor
  5. LukeUhren Win User

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man Of Medan - Can't Change Resolution

DSR factors is already off that I see. Tried on and off and same thing for me. To me Xbox Box Games Pass PC should still be in beta with how I see it working. If there is no real support on this issue, then just will chalk it up on Microsoft screwed this
    one up.
  6. GateByte Win User

Am I right to have bought an Xbox One X especially for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

Welcome to the Xbox One X club! I think you made a great choice. Lots of other great games to play on it as well. I play games in 4k on mine, and they look fantastic.
Thema:

I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY GAME PASS GAMES IN 4K, EVEN WHEN I HAVE MADE DSR FACTOR CHANGES IN...

1. I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY GAME PASS GAMES IN 4K, EVEN WHEN I HAVE MADE DSR FACTOR CHANGES IN... - Similar Threads - ABLE PLAY GAME

2. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  3. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  4. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  5. When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?: Id like to play my games from external hard drive but unfortunately i can’t play from storage, i would like to be able to do this again instead of paying for something much more expensive....
  6. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  7. Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...: Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games with no issues. 7155aeef-7405-408d-b41b-6d616f274c11
  8. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...
  9. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.: I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft."...
  10. Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?: I just got the Xbox x series, my first game worked like a charm, so I bought 4 more games (discs). I can get them installed but before I can play them from the disc I have to update them but none...