I am not able to join servers and not able to add friends

Discus and support I am not able to join servers and not able to add friends in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am not able to add friends and join servers Please help me mojang studios 71ef86c5-6add-4923-ab89-544a76dd5ea9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ansh Saini, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Ansh Saini
    Ansh Saini Guest

I am not able to add friends and join servers

Please help me mojang studios

:)

Ansh Saini, Sep 5, 2022
  2. wi7bit Win User

Hi Ansh Saini

This sounds like your Microsoft account is part of Family account. You will need to ask a parent (organiser) to change your settings to allow you to add friends or join servers.

More details can be found here:

Xbox Family Settings: Responsible Gaming for All | Xbox
  3. Ansh Saini Win User

Thank you for this for your kind information I am only a organizer
  4. Francia J. Win User

I AM NOT ABLE TO JOIN PREMIUIM SERVERS

Can I have the exact message prompt, Siddh? I'll check that for you.
  5. siddh phegade Win User

sure there are two types of messages

1. Failed to authenticate your connection.

2.You are not logged into your minecraft account . If you are logged into your minecraft account , try restarting your minecraft client.

btw im able to join cracked servers perfectly fine

just not premiuim servers
  6. siddh phegade Win User

i tried doing it it still says me u are not logged in your minecraft account and if you are please try restarting your launcher i have tried everything it doesnt work.
Thema:

1. I am not able to join servers and not able to add friends - Similar Threads - able join servers

2. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  3. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2
  4. i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties: once im invited to a party i cant hear or say anything. and if i try to join a party it says "your xbox profile is unable to join parties" please help. and also i have no active suspensions....
  5. I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...: I have been told that my Xbox profile is not able to join parties but I have no active suspensions however I can still join parties and talk, just can't join them. also im on pc if that helps...
  6. Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?: I've been trying to join or have someone join me on a none dedicated server but nothing works, there's no password for it either and still nothing. Anyone else having issues?...
  7. Not able to join friend’s minecraft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to join friend’s minecraft servers: I keep getting the error code 100 saying I’m not able to connect, I’ve tried solutions posted on past questions with the same issue but it hasn’t changed. I’m on nintendo switch and my friends are...
  8. Are random people able to join my party on Xbox if it’s on open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are random people able to join my party on Xbox if it’s on open?: So I’ve had this issue occur twice in the past month where random people at a time up to seven or eight people will join my party when they’re not on my friends list to begin with, I’m genuinely...
  9. I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...: I have been told that my Xbox profile is not able to join parties but I have no active suspensions however I can still join parties and talk, just can't join them. also im on pc if that helps...
  10. Why am I not able to join group posts or create them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not able to join group posts or create them?: I haven't been able to create/join group posts since I made this account, I know it isn't my settings and I've tried to switch my account I other Xbox, but it still doesn't work. I'm wondering if...