I am not able to access the remote play feature from any wifi other than my home wifi network

Discus and support I am not able to access the remote play feature from any wifi other than my home wifi network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am not able to access the remote play feature from any wifi other than my home wifi network All my remote play settings are correct This feature... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by siddharthadongre, May 24, 2023.

1. I am not able to access the remote play feature from any wifi other than my home wifi network

I am not able to access the remote play feature from any wifi other than my home wifi network

All my remote play settings are correct

This feature worked well 4 months back but doesn't work anymore

:)

siddharthadongre, May 24, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

It is possible that the other wifi is set as Public and has different settings from your home wifi. It is also possible that there has been a change in the NAT type that affects your remote play experience.

For optimal performance, you should use the Open NAT type on the console you’re connecting to.

A Moderate NAT type won’t block your remote play setup, but it may affect your experience in future gameplay scenarios. With a Strict NAT type, you won’t be able to complete setup and registration until your NAT type is Moderate or (preferably) Open.

Based on the support website, it is highly recommended NOT to change networks while playing remotely as this can cause game interruptions and possibly connection loss. The only best option is to stay using your home wifi instead of changing to another wifi connection.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/....
  3. CesarAcedo Win User

Xbox remote play doesn't work on new iPhone 14 Pro Max

Ive been having this same issue i used to game fine in my iPhone 12 pro but ever since I got my iPhone 14 pro max I haven't been able to remote play on it from anywhere other than right next to my xbox on the same wifi network. So disappointing
  4. lh72722 Win User

Xbox remote play not working away from home

I tested my remote play yesterday at home. My iphone wifi was off and i connected over cellular with no issues. today nothing works. not wifi, not cellular. i click remote play and the jet appears and then i just get the same error message as others above.
  5. PandaMaster Win User

Xbox Remote Play Black Screen after Xbox Logo - Works Only On Home WiFi & Mobile Data

Yes. If I’m on my mobile network at work and try to remote play I get black screen.

When I’m home on my wifi it works fine.

But when I’m away or even at home and try to remote play on my mobile network I get the black screen. Was working fine before. Don’t know what happened
  6. iAmScrewed2323 Win User

Xbox remote play infinite loading

Sorry to Necro but I had the same problem and my fix was to put the phone in airplane mode and turn on WiFi.

Because my phone carrier is somehow able to block xcloud and remote play even if I'm connected to home WiFi.

Carrier is straightalk/tracphone.
Thema:

1. I am not able to access the remote play feature from any wifi other than my home wifi network - Similar Threads - able access remote

2. why am I not able to access the rewards giving page

in XBoX Accessibility
    why am I not able to access the rewards giving page: For a week now when I play the microsoft solitaire collection, i.e. the daily challenge or the todays events I no long get the rewards giving page it seems to have been removed?...
  3. Will anyone be able to access my account if I delete it from my Xbox One S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will anyone be able to access my account if I delete it from my Xbox One S console?: I am going to sell my console and would like to know if by deleting my account from my Xbox One S no one will be able to access it and my game progress. If I open or register my account to my new...
  4. Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...: Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games with no issues. 7155aeef-7405-408d-b41b-6d616f274c11
  5. Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?: I noticed that Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition was available via gamepass and was excited to finally have access to the DLC that came with the compelte edition. However, upon launching the game via...
  6. My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account: My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account 6b62f198-d79e-4e30-a0e9-9f975911815d
  7. Not able to access account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to access account: Recently I tried to join minecraft via the minecraft launcher and It said this window doesnt work and wanted me to sign into my account. It said it couldnt find this account. So i checked my email...
  8. How will you be able to play Starfield Premium Disk edition on early access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How will you be able to play Starfield Premium Disk edition on early access?: I'm purchasing the Premium Steelbook edition on Amazon which will release on Friday 1st September. But you need the base game, the disk edition comes out on Wednesday 6th September. What will...
  9. I haven’t be able to access the madden 24 50% at all neither via Xbox store or madden 23...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven’t be able to access the madden 24 50% at all neither via Xbox store or madden 23...: Why am I not able to gain access to the madden 24 50% off. It has showed up in the store for me as full price and even when I load up madden 23 it shows up in the right side of the menu as 50% off...
  10. Turning on all settings to allowed and still not able to access multiplayer.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Turning on all settings to allowed and still not able to access multiplayer.: Ive turned on all of the settings to allow but nothing helps. I have no errors with nat or anything at all but still none of it works. and it is really annoying. I turned on the settings on the...