I am new to xbox and I need help with putting in a xbox gift card I dont know how to find...

Discus and support I am new to xbox and I need help with putting in a xbox gift card I dont know how to find... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I dont know if its glitched or something else I put in my email threw Microsoft.com but it is nit giving me the verification code Emma .... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mase Mann, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Mase Mann
    Mase Mann Guest

I am new to xbox and I need help with putting in a xbox gift card I dont know how to find...

I dont know if its glitched or something else I put in my email threw Microsoft.com but it is nit giving me the verification code Emma .

:)

Mase Mann, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I am new to xbox and I need help with putting in a xbox gift card I dont know how to find my profile address.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mase, to redeem a game code or gift card just follow the instructions from the link below.

How to redeem gift cards and codes

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

Get help with a digital code or gift card

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

In the meantime if you have 2Fa active in your account, and you're using Emma's App, you should contact Emma, because your Microsoft account can send SMS to your phone normally, just that your security information is added correctly to your account.

https://help.emma-app.com/en/article/my-phone-n...
  3. JoshWatson4 Win User

Microsoft store

I put money on my xbox with a gift card and when I go to buy items for games it says I only have £0.09 I dont know why considering I put in a £25 gift card what do I do to fix????
  4. DoubleDust7498 Win User

Pagar Game Pass com cartão presente[Translation-Pay Game Pass with gift card]

Hi Brad, i like your help, but i dont have xbox one, i use gamepass on my PC, and i want to paid with the valor i put in gift card ( 50 R$ )

What i need to pay the gamepass using the giftcard?
  5. NelsonSantiago1 Win User

Redeeming Xbox gift card

Yes it was a gift card. So I put it or I redeemed the card. And then try to get Xbox Live. Am I doing something wrong?
  6. vertygamer Win User

Request new digital code for an xbox gift card

I mis scratched my gift card and I wanted a new digital code, but could not find the appropriate link.

Anyone knows how to do it?
Thema:

1. I am new to xbox and I need help with putting in a xbox gift card I dont know how to find... - Similar Threads - need help putting

2. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  3. When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly: When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help bdf7860c-8e77-4787-aed6-06824999754d
  4. Need help with xbox design lab. I bought a controller put in my address and today I looked...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with xbox design lab. I bought a controller put in my address and today I looked...: I bought a controller on xbox design lab. I put my address. Today when I looked over it the state was changed. Am I screwed or is there a way to fix this? 4a4f5a86-a96f-445b-a0fa-ec7857332525
  5. Idk where to put this but I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Idk where to put this but I need help: A long time ago I bought this Xbox 1s for alot of money. And I accidentally put myself as a child and got all these child locks and child setting everywhere in my Xbox. Everything I do the Xbox...
  6. I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help: I need help with my xbox live gold card 5a5a20ae-5713-40b4-98c1-faba04238793
  7. unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help: hi everyone,i brought a second hand console which is console banned,microsoft say you can still use it offline,but i cant as its got no profile on it,does anyone no how i can get to use this...
  8. i need my ten dollaers put back in my account please help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i need my ten dollaers put back in my account please help: i need my ten dollaers put back in my account f5bbd88b-3a52-4ac4-9f3c-64abaa170b61
  9. Put in Avoid Me Rep Need Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Put in Avoid Me Rep Need Help: Can you guys help my Reputation thing. It says avoid me and i've been doing what the support site says to like play a lot and stuff. Its been months and nothing. It might be glitched like stuck in...
  10. I didn`t know where to put this, i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn`t know where to put this, i need help: I was playing on Xbox Live a few months ago, and i was in a party, i heard a kid saying various strings of cuss words and "hacking your xbox and coming to your home to kill you" threats, so i...