I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...

Discus and support I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i should have 5899 but i only have 2890... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fiona Freeman, Jun 4, 2023.

1. I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...

I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i should have 5899 but i only have 2890

:)

Fiona Freeman, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i should have 5899 but i only have 2890

3. NaZoooom Win User

Cant spend Microsoft Points

Hi Hans Moleman 50,

When you say you have £10 worth of Microsoft points, do you mean Reward Points? If so, have you redeemed the points for either an Xbox or Microsoft gift card.

As far as I am aware, you cant just spend reward points, you have to redeem first.

Hope this helps :)
  4. Smwutches Win User

Am I missing reward points?

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Am I missing reward points?

Hello Orion the Elder,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as mentioned in our pinned announcement at the top of the forums titled "HEY
    YOU! We've got your answer here.
    " (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/2f5ffacb-bf1e-4fca-8764-f57f69556e55), we no longer award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals
    as of July 2014.

MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December
    2016. We see that you have been earning Credits on your purchases, like your Goat Simulator purchases in September. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
    Note that MyVIP payback is awarded as a monthly whole by the 15th of the following month as sated in the FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

So it is too early to see Credit for your purchase this month.
  6. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
Thema:

I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...

1. I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i... - Similar Threads - missing microsoft rewards

2. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  3. Juiced 2 missing "xlive.dll", Microsoft download link for dll is gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juiced 2 missing "xlive.dll", Microsoft download link for dll is gone: As title says, I am trying to get Juiced 2 which I PAID FOR on Steam years ago, and it uses xlive.dll, which someone was provided a link for by Microsoft support years ago. Well that link is now...
  4. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  5. Why is my game missing after migrating accounts from Mojang to Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game missing after migrating accounts from Mojang to Microsoft?: Back in October of 2021, I migrated my Mojang account over to Microsoft. Everything seemed to go well, and I was able to play Minecraft with no issues. Flash forward to today, and Minecraft won't...
  6. Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App: Hello, I just purchased the season pass for Dead City on my Xbox series x but episode 2 is non existent. I've tried to call Microsoft support only to get the call dropped with no call back or...
  7. Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.: Is anyone else having the problem of all the sections on the home screen missing and the only ones that show are games and add more? And when I try to add them back to says my list is full....
  8. all my progress on microsoft solitaire for the month of june is missing, was fine this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all my progress on microsoft solitaire for the month of june is missing, was fine this...: I have lost all my progress on the daily challenges for the month of June. The system was fine this morning, now all are missing, like I havent played at all this month....
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator: You are missing essential packages, please update the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: You are missing essential packages, please update the game and...: Hi After weeks of fighting I finally found a definive fix for this issue... Uninstalled MSFS and installed X-Plane... it works beautifully... no isues with MSFS anymore !!!!...
  10. Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added: Hello, I have had some Xbox rewards points not track, and I've tried contacting support - via this form Rewards Support (bing.com) - however they don't respond to any of my requests. I've tried...